When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Indoor/Outdoor

NORing

What it looks like outside tonight ;)

IMG_4460.jpg

What it looks like inside tonight. note the painting done by my girlfriend, I think it's a must for all us alfamales on the wall :)

IMG_4463.jpg

New glass of wine please! wait,I need to get it myself.

Post your own indoor/outdoor picture please...

NORing

And there's me thinking all alphamales shouldn't have to get the wine themselves!! Is she to busy painting?! ;)

can't beat a bit of family guy - giggidey!!

You know what you can do with that watch? Stick it up your [censored]! (Can't beat a clockwork orange ;) ) By the way, Men are supposed to open the wine, never heard they were to fetch it?

@Hike; Love your neigbourhood, looks very private and nice from the little I can see:)

TJ is that the famous " :angry: don't you dare to pull my whiskas out in order to use them for re-luming your bloody dials"cat??? :whistling:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On the furthest couch, yes :D The closer cat is Mister Jimmy, who's a rather nervous soul, and as I took the photos with my iPhone with music playing, he was a bit startled :bangin:

He is one handsome gentlecat T !!! :drinks:

He is indeed :) He's really my mother in law's cat, and only used to be called Jimmy, but he's such a proud and noble cat, I felt he deserved the respect of being 'Mister Jimmy' :lol: He's seldom seen, as he spends most of his time outside. My sister in law's friends didn't even believe he existed, as they'd never seen him, he's an International Cat of Mystery :lol:

Μister Jimmy Powers it is!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim::g: hmmm...or could it be Mistery Jimmy??? :lol:

BTW i envy you for the snowy Christmas outdoor scenery guys :Jumpy:

It is 21 Celsius here :yuk: and i hate it when this happens in this time of year

:D

I have to admit, I think I'd rather have the 21 C :lol: The council couldn't be bothered to grit the roads, so driving is treacherous :D Here's one of Emily and I doing some shopping friday :D

snow3.jpg

[Edit to add]

Here's one of the third cat of the house :) We got her just before Christmas last year, and I named her Sadie, after Sadie Frost :)

IMG_0748.jpg

Nice shot TJ,give Emily my regards and my wishes for a happy holiday and a Merry Christmas mate!!! :drinks:

she has got gorgeous eyes T and this shot captured them beautifully :victory:

Thanks indeed, and I will indeed :) I hope you have a good Christmas too :drinks: It should be a good one, and at least we don't have to go to Emily's dad's for Boxing Day dinner... :whistling:

it's pretty cold in germany^^

dsc0004.jpg

but inside work for university is waiting :thumbdown:

dsc0006e.jpg

That's looking a bit chilly, my man, what's the outside temperature? Your room is looking much tidier than mine :lol:

I hope not beacuse of her role as vampire Lucy Westenra in Dracula!!! :rofl:

:lol:

That was the role which brought her to my attention, but since then, I've just liked most everything she's been in, and, as cats respond best to names with an Ess in them, it seemed a good one :)

Yeap i do remember the story behind that... :wounded1:

Nothing to feel bad about, life has been much less stressful, and happier for Emily, and she's said as much to many folks. It's sad to think that a parent wouldn't be missed by their child, but once people understood just what an ass he was, that he was nothing more than a 'biological donor', and never lived up to the title 'father' in any shape of the word, and left his widow with a mountain of debts, it's probably safest to say that things are better off this way, and I hope he's enjoying the warmth and hospitality of Costa del Satan ;):diablo:

Nothing to feel bad about, life has been much less stressful, and happier for Emily, and she's said as much to many folks. It's sad to think that a parent wouldn't be missed by their child, but once people understood just what an ass he was (and left his widow with a mountain of debts) it's probably safest to say that things are better off this way, and I hope he's enjoying the warmth and hospitality of Costa del Satan ;):diablo:

Emily is a lucky girl though T...she is with you after all and this is all that counts my friend :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It must be water under the bridge by now for you all...although some wounds do not heal that easily :black_eye: