When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This custom Pro Hunter Military Version is Badass!

Guest techlogik

Strange that it has a T for Tritium and not an L for luminover.

This came up a while ago on another forum and it got ripped to bits, mainly no one really liked the CF inscert, I quite like it. What i dont like is the price 9K or something stupid for a DLC sub???????

Also what makes this military, a circle and a T and the sword hands? it adds a bit of heritage back to the 5517 but that is all

Conterary to to what the other forum said i like the insert, in fact i would like a CF dial too.

Infact how about this

Take a sapphire glass insert and a CF one machine out the markers and numerals, fill with C3 super luminover lay the sapphire over the top, Print the CF dial like the old 5517 with out the white gold markers and put an L not a T, now that would be nice, If you are going to put it on a g10 strap make sure you have solid bars.

And incase the people from prohunter are reading, if you copy my idea i wont sue if you give me serial number 1 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Every one else keep an eye out on there website for me will you.

Guest techlogik

Hmm let me think, a gen that no one will recognisze for 21k or a rep to make me happy and realize that if i had spent 21k on the gen I WOULD BE SOOOOOO STUUUPID

hm let me think????

Gen every day!

Are you sure about that?!?!

I hvae several PVDs on order now...I am hoping to source the one in the last two photos..the bezel insert is dead on as well as HEV...for $140...it would be a miracle.

Then, I would put Swiss in it and have it DLC coated by Avitt...would be off the chain....haha...all for under $600! Save myself $21,000...rofl.

Are you sure about that?!?!

I hvae several PVDs on order now...I am hoping to source the one in the last two photos..the bezel insert is dead on as well as HEV...for $140...it would be a miracle.

Then, I would put Swiss in it and have it DLC coated by Avitt...would be off the chain....haha...all for under $600! Save myself $21,000...rofl.

I think you missed this bit

:whistling:

Guest techlogik

Looks like a tire tread :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Mmmm...kind of...unless you realize it is carbon fiber and it is woven and custom made...then it all makes sense.

Kind of reminds me of custom interior pieces of an M3, 996/997, etc...any exotic car.

Something different...the typical Rolex crowd is probably frowning at it. :wounded1:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest techlogik

As an FYI, I contacted the company and inquired about the carbon fiber bezel insert.

They worked with Comparo T1 sport car maker to fabricate it to their specs.

I was thinking when I saw this, that any aftermarket carbon fiber maker for cars could make this...turns out, one did.

They of course won't sell just the insert seperately. That version is a 500 limited run. And of course to keep the price sky high, you don't sell a bezel insert to some guy for $100.

If there was enough interest, like hundreds, I'm sure a place that does car carbon fiber parts would entertain the idea to make some.

Anyway, thought that was interesting.