When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from Austria

Peter52

Hey all members of the rwgforum,

I'm Peter, 21 Years old and I'm from Austria. I just orderd my first replica, a Breitling Avenger Skyland at eurotimez after reading 2 days every single Topic over this replica :D

I hope i won't regret this decision, but the next watch, an Omega Seamaster Chrono, is already on the wishlist. But first of all, i want to check my Breitling out an be happy with this Rep.

I hope we hafe fun together in this forum and that i can learn something of you guys :-)

Have a nice evening(it's 20:53 in Austria), i'm gonna go and drink 1-10 beer :D

:lol: .. that's a good number of brewski's to name Pete...

Welcome.. you will not be disappointed in your choice of reps.. and the SMP Chrono is a must get.. coupled with a chief AR coat you will have an excellent start..

holla if you need an assist..

AC/Lani

Hi Peter,

Glad you've found this forum! a great knowledgable forum indeed! Everything you need to know about a watch you can surely find here.. Let me know if you have any complications with your order and I'll be able to help you out the best way we can..

I better find myself going to Austria again sometime if the beers that good :drinks:

Welcome to RWG Peter :thumbsupsmileyanim: 1-10 beers sounds like a good start :drinks: I just orderd the orange bezel Po on 12/24. My very first rep was the PO quarts, now that they have the correct sub dial spacing I thought I would try the (mod) 7750 version. Fransisco does a very good review of this movement In the Fransisco section. Lanikai also does a nice review of this watch when It first came out, thats In the Omega area, again welcome and good luck with your new watch :) Mike

Hey all members of the rwgforum,

I'm Peter, 21 Years old and I'm from Austria. I just orderd my first replica, a Breitling Avenger Skyland at eurotimez after reading 2 days every single Topic over this replica :D

I hope i won't regret this decision, but the next watch, an Omega Seamaster Chrono, is already on the wishlist. But first of all, i want to check my Breitling out an be happy with this Rep.

I hope we hafe fun together in this forum and that i can learn something of you guys :-)

Have a nice evening(it's 20:53 in Austria), i'm gonna go and drink 1-10 beer :D

• 4 weeks later...