When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who had the bestest wristi of 2009

lanikai

So What?????

Who had the best most original wristi of 2009??

Freddy for making the mags look amateurish??

Bytor for photoshopping skills ???

.. who is the most improved.. from blurred vision to sharp images..

just wondering is all.. No ones getting a prize :1a: .. just bragging rights for all to target..not that we put bulls eye's on anyone's back .. no...no... never!!! :rolleyes:

it'll take some digging fo sure.. better you than me.. :lol:

got a fave image or member we must have over a thousand or more wristi's..

So waddaya thinks guyzzzz :yeah: ??????????????

what about you lani?

Nahh..

my vote goes to freddy for originality, imaging IQ .... and his pics jus grab ya.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: his lighting and use of simple objects but arranged with the lens, his impressions with the camera are awesome, and belong on the pages of periodicals.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have not been here long but in a short time I have seen some great watches, I mean really great. Some are mentioned above. But to be honest these have been styles and looks I already liked and enjoyed.

But today I saw a very simple modification to a watch style I use to dislike, until today that is.... That is Hikes final project of the year in the GD forum.

For me it gets my vote because it showed me that with a little simple ingenuity you can change the average into the unusual and striking whilst keeping its soul

In addition this creation has completely changed my view of a particular case style and in turn has made me think that with a little imagination and skill what else can be acheived with other watch styles.

Up until seeing that I had only thought in terms of creating accuracy not just creating. So its more about the effect it had on my opinion which to me is a powerful thing to do with a watch.

Thats just MHO

I have not been here long but in a short time I have seen some great watches, I mean really great. Some are mentioned above. But to be honest these have been styles and looks I already liked and enjoyed.

But today I saw a very simple modification to a watch style I use to dislike, until today that is.... That is Hikes final project of the year in the GD forum.

For me it gets my vote because it showed me that with a little simple ingenuity you can change the average into the unusual and striking whilst keeping its soul

In addition this creation has completely changed my view of a particular case style and in turn has made me think that with a little imagination and skill what else can be acheived with other watch styles.

Up until seeing that I had only thought in terms of creating accuracy not just creating. So its more about the effect it had on my opinion which to me is a powerful thing to do with a watch.

Thats just MHO

Thanks Pete!

That by itself is Honor enough! Not overly creative, but a simple "Toasting" Job! :lol:

Much appreciated!

Hike