When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross BR 03-92

redwatch

Great looking watch mate. I love that lume!!

How does it compare with gen, do you know. Cause as someone that doesnt really know this watch it looks very gen like.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Pete! The watch is spot on to the gen as far as I can tell. The usual tells with these is the dial screws are improperly placed and the date wheel is a standard one, so with it placed at 4 o'clock, the numbers are tilted inward towards the dial.

@Vly - the watch was originally Avitt's and then was sold to a member named Chad who decided he needed to sell it to me :D

@Bertieng - got the watch this way, so no idea how to disassemble it, sorry. I was kind of curious about that myself actually!

• 1 month later...

where can i get a b&r rep like that?

Every trusted watch dealer here has a section for Bell & Ross. Just look in the Watch Collector sales areas and you'll find the web sites of email addresses you need to locate and order the watches you want.

Since this is your first post, you might not know that the replica watch dealers here are called "collectors" and they have been screened for reliability. Buy with confidence.

I've got virtually the same watch and I can tell you it looks even better in person. I was lucky enough to get one of the hard to find Ajoesmith PVD cases. The only difference is my dial is orange. I wore the watch all weekend long and couldn't stop looking at it. For right around $400($178 for the watch from Joshua, $100 lume from Kent, $60 AR from Chief, all prices are ballpark estimates from when I modded my watch) you can have a great high quality rep. I highly recommend to anyone who likes the watch to make the upgrades.

• 2 years later...