When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome To Israel, We Shot Your Macbook

redwatch

What a pile of garbage!! What soldier in their right mind is going to SHOOT what could infact be a bomb?!?

Seriously, the US really needs to wisen up on the whole 'Terrorage', I mean they really should know a lot about it since they have been paying for the IRA to explode several parts of the UK for, ohhhh, about 40 years now!!!

Take your head out your arse and take it as the joke it is!!

Sixx :bones:

I guess Bill placed one of his new future soldiers on site at the airport for just such an attack!

1billgates.jpg

No mate, thats Bill's I am going to live forever suit!!

Hahahahaha, nice Spooky!!!

Kinda my point too TJ!! Doesn't really ring true huh?!? But then, as stated, we have had to deal with it for a long tme, you learn lessons like that REAL quick, they tend to be the ones you don't make twice!!!

Hahahahaha, nice Spooky!!!

Kinda my point too TJ!! Doesn't really ring true huh?!? But then, as stated, we have had to deal with it for a long tme, you learn lessons like that REAL quick, they tend to be the ones you don't make twice!!!

It's not the kind of thing I would expect UK officers to do (and as you say, they're used to dealing with IRA shite) I certainly wouldn't expect it of the Isreali Militia, those guys are Hardcore and know their shit :D

Well if it is in fact BS, it's a hell of a great photoshop job on the laptop. There's tons of pics of it!

I don't doubt someone shot a laptop, but I do doubt it was shot by security forces for 'being a suspicious package', that's just too unprofessional to make any sense...

I don't doubt someone shot a laptop, but I do doubt it was shot by security forces for 'being a suspicious package', that's just too unprofessional to make any sense...

I was quite dumbfounded myself when I saw the interview. To think that someone would be that careless with a "suspicious" object is quite unbelievable. However, the interview sure does seem to be pretty legit to me.

I was quite dumbfounded myself when I saw the interview. To think that someone would be that careless with a "suspicious" object is quite unbelievable. However, the interview sure does seem to be pretty legit to me.

Some of the comments about the interview were pretty condemning of the interview itself, questioning its impartiality, etc, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was just a put up job to get some reactions...

This is a great comment from the Palestine News Network:

The Israel Airports Authority said in response to the story: "A check that the lady's luggage underwent raised an indication that required security figures to act according to procedures. A police, who carried out the stated operation, was called to the scene. We suggest that the Israel Police be approached for any additional information."

Since when is it procedure to shoot a suspicious laptop? :doh:

I think people would be surprised just how much of what we read or watch is manipulated for propaganda or political purposes.

Putting aside the issue of the treatment of laptop and the obvious flaws in the standard security procedures adopted by most border and military personnel in dealing with suspiciousitems.

The most striking part of her story is the manner in which she was dealt with or not as she admits whilst all this was going on. Again this is contrary to SoP's for any security personnel dealing with a suspicious item. Its not just the item itself but the person carrying it that is treated as suspicious she seems to make no mention of being treated in such a way.

So.... bogus probably in terms of her story but maybe she was treated this way for who she was, how she acted or what she did or does. Maybe the modern version of the infamous strip search given to problematic individuals at borders and airports.

Maybe she writes against the Israelis and uses her laptop to send those stories, who knows but security personnel doing it because they think its an IED, I think not.

It's entirely possible Pete, but if that were truly the case, then any security officer would either confiscate the laptop in question, or if they decide it's necessary to destroy it, then at least make sure that you destroy the contents. It's amazing to me that the hard drive survived unscathed!

It's entirely possible Pete, but if that were truly the case, then any security officer would either confiscate the laptop in question, or if they decide it's necessary to destroy it, then at least make sure that you destroy the contents. It's amazing to me that the hard drive survived unscathed!

In this world mate anything is!! Your right it was three bad shots!!!

I didnt mean though there was stuff on there just that was her tool to send it.