When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DOXA replicas

Nanuq

Ah, well said JJ69. It occurred to me that by saying to "get your checkbooks ready" I was endorsing this site.

Let me make it very clear that I am NOT endorsing any site. RWG exists specifically to help protect against scammers and we know nothing about this site. And your points are well made.

What I should have said originally was "Whoa, check out the Doxa reps!" As soon as these things become available, perhaps we can persuade Lani to review one? :whistling:

These are the best reps that I have ever seen. No SDW or Issues with sub dial spacing. I wish I would have known about these fantastic reps long ago. They even went to the trouble to set each and every watch to 10 10. :lol: On a serious note, I would love to see some Doxa's replicated. I just dont think the time has come quite yet, there Is always hope for 2010 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Dang .. I thought we were making a Hostile takeover of the orange fora.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Nanuq and I have a Venture capital proposal to Purchase real estate in Diamond Head crater.. :lol:

Yeah baby! And from the searing heat and pressure found in those scalding depths we will forge a new diver watch ... the Laniriffic 1000.

What do you think, guys? Kinda the catchy name, eh? :victory:

merry xmas everyone

I agree that this reeks of scam. However, on a more general note, the notion of RWG having a "designated fund" from which to buy either prospective "too good to be true" items or otherwise put certain dealers to an "official" test would be an interesting service. This would allow the forum to get information faster, and fewer people would get hurt.

Maybe RWG should give some known, good and trusted superuser members a sum of money to use every year on risky deals. A scam purchase - well at least it´s not boring - on the contrary, its interesting.

I suggest the membership cost increases in order to accommodate this service?

MG

Edited by mastergod