When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ten Good Reasons Why You Should Buy From Ttk

Guest TTK

I say, for all of my inept ragging of TTK, I would find this forum - and possibly this world - a much less interesting, entertaining and intelligent place without his ongoing presence.

Isn't this post a sign of the apocalypse?

"And the seven trumpets and lo the seventh seal of ryyannon saying something nice about TTK, thus cometh the four horsemen, and TTK rideth on a pale horse."

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't this post a sign of the apocalypse?

"And the seven trumpets and lo the seventh seal of ryyannon saying something nice about TTK, thus cometh the four horsemen, and TTK rideth on a pale horse."

Neil picks his friends, as do I.

We have never become friends and probably never will, but I've never found any reason to dislike him. It should be clear from my posts that I rather like him, in fact. I don't know if this is reciprocal, and frankly it's pretty much the same to me one way or another. Although I'd like to think he doesn't consider me a total jerk, I've gotten over father-figures, hero-worshipping or just plain synchophany long ago.

As the French would say: "if TTK didn't exist, you'd have to invent him." He's the man so many here love to hate - or grudgingly learn to love after hating him.

Or like me, simply respect, as well as appreciate for being a special element in our rather constricted little world of rep watches and never-ending questions as to 'who has the best....'.

But I'm sure you understood that already, Pug.

As for the Apocalyse, keep your eyes on The Rapture, Isreal and the Twelfth Imam: the flash-point is equi-distant between each.

And that's the truth. (cf., the etymology of the word 'Apocalypse)

See you tonight around 8.

@ryannon...Odd's fish m'dear.......my jury's still out on you.....simply because I don't know who you really are.....are you demsey....are you clive.....are you rya.....are you real...they seek you here..... they seek you there.....those darn Frenchies seek you everywhere.......are you in heaven......are you in hell?...... my own elusive Pimpernel.....sink me.....!

Edited by TTK

It boggles my mind why people still cast aspersions at Neil. It's quite obvious that the same group of moderators and RWG/RWI/TRC… supporters will rush to his rescue no matter how valid the grievance with lavish praise normally reserved for spouses and close relatives. On the other hand, a quick search on this and other rep sites will show that Neil has garnered more complaints than praise. Moreover, the amount of complaints is totally disproportionate to his sales volume.

What this all means, I do not know. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I would say that certain people affiliated with this and the other sites support the dealers unequivocally and try to stifle any dissent. These being the same people that praise each new watch no matter how glaring the faults. But then again, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I do know that in post after post, Neil has proven himself to be a rude, disingenuous wretch of a human being. Those that so vehemently support him do so at the risk of their own (and the site's) credibility.

And remember, your money is your only real voice in this business. If you suppport Neil's antics, by all means buy from him. But there are many other dealers more deserving of your hard-earned cash.

Of course it boggles your mind.......if you knew why people still buy from me.......your head would explode.......so why don't you tell us something new.....or with 37 posts are you just another noob...... crying out to be noticed.....what's up son....nobody want to play with you.....never mind ...I will.....what's the next move...or should I work on the ASSumtion...as you have that there is a conspiracy theory with all you [censored]....sorry ..noobs.....to try and wear ole TTK down......you're fighting a lost cause son.....my customers will still buy...I will still sell....and all YOU have to do is run along to Josty / Thrushy et al...and give them your money....instead of pissing on electric fences......I haven't lightened your load.....and I'm not asking for any of your money......so wot's your problem.....?

As for credibility.....you don't have any.......and with this post you've proven nothing.....except that you're a dullard with no handle on life....and way too much time between your homework and bedtime.....is that RUDE and disingenuous ( Reader's Digest subscription paid off for you...huh?..)........enough for you....!

Why did God make so many stupid people and direct them to these boards.....?

Edited by TTK

God Im bored......

fletch512 have you ever purchased a watch from TTK? I bet you aint.

So untill you are in a position to make a fair ASSessment (lol) of his qualities as a dealer why do'nt you pass your spare time playing marbles with your school mates than talking crap on here?

PS

ttk is the best best best best best bestest guy everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

ttk is the best best best best best bestest guy everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

....................rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

It boggles my mind why people still cast aspersions at Neil. It's quite obvious that the same group of moderators and RWG/RWI/TRC… supporters will rush to his rescue no matter how valid the grievance with lavish praise normally reserved for spouses and close relatives. On the other hand, a quick search on this and other rep sites will show that Neil has garnered more complaints than praise. Moreover, the amount of complaints is totally disproportionate to his sales volume.

What this all means, I do not know. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I would say that certain people affiliated with this and the other sites support the dealers unequivocally and try to stifle any dissent. These being the same people that praise each new watch no matter how glaring the faults. But then again, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I do know that in post after post, Neil has proven himself to be a rude, disingenuous wretch of a human being. Those that so vehemently support him do so at the risk of their own (and the site's) credibility.

And remember, your money is your only real voice in this business. If you suppport Neil's antics, by all means buy from him. But there are many other dealers more deserving of your hard-earned cash.

Couldn't of put it better myself.

I think any prospective TTK buyers would be wise to heed fletch512 sentiments, interesting to note Neil didn't really address any of these comments, simply launched in to a incoherent playground rant, which was most certainly easier than actually trying to disprove them..which I think he would of struggled to do.

Interesting that a member (non-paying) was threaten with a ban (is banned?) for personal insults etc and yet TTK post the stuff above time after time with not so much of a word from a moderator.

I don't care that imperfection or what's his face is banned, I don't even care about TTK's child-like rants. I am interested in why there is such a huge discrepancy? Why is a blind eye turned everytime? Because he lines RWG coffers by chance? I don't know you tell me? But what ever it is it stinks.

Edited by Bigsy

I don't care that imperfection or what's his face is banned, I don't even care about TTK's child-like rants. I am interested in why there is such a huge discrepancy? Why is a blind eye turned everytime? Because he lines RWG coffers by chance? I don't know you tell me? But what ever it is it stinks.

It's been really hard not to reply to this thread as doing so would have me labelled as a TTK-fanboy or whatever (like the "Oh, they got to you!" defense of every conspiracy nut proved wrong). Disagreeing with you is impossible as the ad hominem fanboy accusations gets rolled out every time and, to be honest, it annoys the living [censored] out of me.

TTK brings something to the forum, of this there is no doubt. Albeit as a dealer, photographer or merely 'personality', it is clear that his presence makes this place, and the others he frequests either better or at the least more interesting.

It's incredible that when he posts an amazing cards-on-the-table insight into the workings of a watch dealer, it turns into another [censored]ing pick-on-TTK post as every spacktard gunslinger comes out of the woodwork to pick a fight with 'the big man'. Seriously, is that all you see this post as? An opportunity to stand up and be counted as a somebody?

The reason Perfectionist was banned is he came here specifically after having been banned from RWI to continue a war and then he goaded the moderators into banning him. He practically had to beg before he was finally kicked off.

Besides, the more observant would realise this isn't a one-sided TTK-lovefest as you'll remember the time TTK himself was sin-binned for testing the boundaries.

I assume that a moderator will look at someone's posting record before banning them. If Perfecetionist were kicked off, what did it cost us as a community? Let's see, zero plus zero, carry the zero ... umm ...

If you honestly thing something isn't fair, why not ask the moderators to look into it? Get their opinions, for instance, as ultimately it comes down to them.

So, it's a shame that this thread has been soiled on two forums by a spacktard that has distracted us from the real issue. Possibly one of the most interesting posts about dealers we've had in the last month with the potential of opening up the whole process and we missed it.

I'm going to start a new thread to discuss the points raised by this post and hopefully it'll not get swept under the carpet as it has potential ramifications for all of us watch buyers.

Lets top this discussion.

Neil is one of the great dealers here and a top guy. No problem at all.

Gerco

Well I'm reading your post pugwash, there's a lot of guff there to be and honest and I'm really not seeing any good reason as to why TTK has licence to insult other members at will.

As to why I want to be counted on this forum? Simple I don't, I come here to see what new reps are out, that's as far as it goes. It's threads like this that make me not want to stick around and make a valid contribution.

As for 'soiled' thread, get a grip, seriously. Yes it's probably not turned out how TTK and his love-in crowd would of wanted, but that's the beauty of forums.....balance of opinion.

Edited by Bigsy

I'll sum it up for you.....you're an [censored]......who in 20 posts has made ZERO contribution to this board.....other than whinging and whining about how Paul reamed your ass over a Planet Ocean......and whimpering about how you can't afford 35 quid for a set of Panerai cufflinks.......I hoped you would have posted something of consequence.......but you haven't........you're a medicority.......that thinks he's important.......hence the name Bigsy......a legend in your own lunchtime.......!

I think any prospective TTK buyers would be wise to heed fletch512 sentiments,

Why would they heed his sentiments.......because sentiments are exactly what they are.....they're not based on any reality.......nor experience on his part........he's never ordered from me.......neither have you......there are thousands on the boards that have......they have the right to express their experience with me .....good bad or indifferent........you don't.......!

. interesting to note Neil didn't really address any of these comments

What do you think there is for me to address......please tell me.......I'm dying to know.....!

Pleae also tell me what I have to disprove.....or prove.....I don't need to prove....justify.....or explain ANYTHING to you.....or any other member here.....with the exception of those I do business with........my business is my business.....and it's none of YOUR f***ng business......you're not that important that I would feel the need to explain anything to you....I OWE you NOTHING......except a good ass whupping for your stupidity....!

Interesting that a member (non-paying) was threaten with a ban (is banned?) for personal insults etc and yet TTK post the stuff above time after time with not so much of a word from a moderator.

What is interesting is your lack of any comprehension with regard to this post.......Perfectionist was the troll that started the flaming....I simply responded......same as I am doing with you right now.......before you posted here....I'd never heard of you.......and don't know you from a warm pisshole in the snow.......you're an irrelevancy......and thought that you could just jump in here and gain some credence......I say that simply because I've looked at your 20 posts......and you know what........your are a BORING bastard.....as well as a cheapskate.......you paid Paul peanuts......beacuse you're a monkey and that's the currency you're used to trading in.

I don't care that imperfection or what's his face is banned, I don't even care about TTK's child-like rants. I am interested in why there is such a huge discrepancy? Why is a blind eye turned everytime? Because he lines RWG coffers by chance?

I wish to f**k I was greasing the Admins palm......I'd make sure you were the first bozo to get banned.....Perfectionist at least was slightly entertaining ........you've got the personality of 3 week old roadkill......no I lie......3 week old roadkill is more interesting than a dope like you.

I don't know you tell me?

tell you what.....the way home.....how to win friends and influence people.....that you've got BO......that's the stinky smell that's wafting up to your nostrils.....!

But what ever it is it stinks.

See....I told you....!

Heeeeyyy everyone :yahoo:

Look at me........................I'm a mod :gun2:

Anyone remember Perfectionist?.....well he didn't understand the Mod bit...........now he's not with us anymore :wounded1:

Now I'm not asking, I'm telling!

THERE WILL BE NO MORE THREAD CRAPPING!!!

understand?

Ken

@thrillseeker.....sorry no IWC on the horizon......I'm trying to work with my supplier on one of these GP's......problem is the factory work from genuine models...not photos.....I don't mind buying the genuine.....it;s just that the factory can't guarantee to put it back together again...after dismantling..... :unsure:

115396-22893.jpg

I'M DROOOOOLING! I AM ALSO VERY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR QUALITY CONTROL