When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A pair of Dates

alligoat

Thanks guys. I'm just trying to improve my photo skills slowly but surely. This is the best camera my wife's bought so far and it seems to help alot.

I noticed I have two different sized crowns- 6mm on the ss Date and 5.3 on the gold shell. And two different DW's- the gold shell one is more correct, flat top 3's etc. The ss Dw is closed 6's and 9's and round top 3's- a later rolex replacement or aftermarket???

Very Tasty :good:

I think the dial print 'Date', is nicer than 'DateJust'. I know that there is the DayDate, but I feel that 'DateJust' sounds like it is apologizing for only having the date function, and not the additional day function, so 'Date' just covers exactly what it is and what it has :) That's a fine pair of watches, wear them in good health :)

I notice one watch is 1m3s faster than the other (and it's driving me mad!!!). Is there a reason for this? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Love the watches though, do they wear big on the wrist, 34mm just seems to be pushing the boundary at the moment? Smallest I have is my DJs at 36mm which are fine size wise.

Thanks BT, I keep the watches on a winder and therefore they vary slightly, I just didn't set them in synch.

They actually wear just fine, but they are slightly smaller than a DJ, but I have both and it doesn't bother me- kinda like the 34 mm MKII Explorer, it's small, but it works just fine for me.

Thanks TJ and Raijor.