When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any notice that the rep forums seem to attract a few characters as opposed to the gen forums?

tedbearz

I agree,,,seems like the same general variety of hairless apes to me (no offense as I'm just another one of them myself). However, the only difference I see is that no one on this forum bitches that they just got a big raise at work and needs others to help to them decide which 10K watch to buy. Besides that, I don't see a real difference.

do you also notice that there are far less stuck up [censored] here too?

Amen to that for sure, after many bad confrontations I had with other Purists. The kind of people who would call me a cheapass for buying used rather than brand new from an AD with no discount. :thumbdown:

???

Characters, Were all Bozos on this Bus.

I look over enough of the other Forums to know the Bozos are everywhere.

Here, I see alot of education on what is, and what should not be...

Simple truth be told is, alot of watch education is here and straight forth.

Hand Me Those Pliers, Don`t Crush That Dwarf...

although many wouldn't believe it, i've always maintained that post count means almost nothing. if you don't believe me, check #2000.

far more important would be a personal endorsement of another member as opposed to just going to post count. and when in doubt go with a trusted dealer. is it really worth it to roll the dice to save 50 or 100 dollars? especially when you may lose it all from a scammer?