When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are we Loony?

jraines87

There is an alarming trend developing here in which we find all our moderators hanging out in the Looney Bin

You guys should be out doing more productive things like chastising trolls and censoring the Girls Girls Girls thread. :p

So stop hanging out in fantasy land and get back to work 9459-5104.jpg

There is an alarming trend developing here in which we find all our moderators hanging out in the Looney Bin

You guys should be out doing more productive things like chastising trolls and censoring the Girls Girls Girls thread. :p

So stop hanging out in fantasy land and get back to work 9460-5103.jpg

We would jeff, we would but we are bereft of naughtiness at the moment and everyone seems to be posting things in the right place. Sigh!

JTB

JTB

Not a problem my friend. Anytime things get slow in Modland, just let me know and I will go out and stir the pot. Can't have you guys atrophing for lack of criminals to punish. :o:p

Teamwork is essential for you guys to do an effective job.

Here is a pic from the RWG Moderator Training school ;)

9463-5102.jpg

Can't quite make out who the Mod is but he is obviously very flexible and adapts to situations with maximum style points :thumbsupsmileyanim:

you're ok with me, just a little high strung

Im not intending to be a boring 18 yr old if thats what you hoped for.

By the way, high strung means 'tense'......im pretty relaxed but just really enjoy this board........thanks for sharing your valuable opinion of me though, may there be many more B)

Edited by Dutchy