When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

issues with PM's and posting

dingleberry

On my work PC here, I've been typing all of my posts into wordpad, then copy and pasting them over to the reply box here for at least a month now. This work PC runs IE6. If I have to edit i'm screwed!

At home, I have no problems using chrome or the newer versions of IE. Its just this work PC.

Considering I do 90% of my RWG browsing at work, it would be nice to see this fixed, especially after I just finished fixing the last issue where RWG was being filtered out by our proxy server here. I blame the work PC's.. ah, well im not gonna lie I blame RWG. But I love RWG still the same. :wub:

Installing the latest version of Firefox fixes this issue completely DB and pretty much all the others too!

The updates that are being written these days tend to be moving away from the IEbrand browser to the new kids on the block like Mozilla etc.

It's totally free to download and use and has some pretty cool features that none of the IE versions have.

Sixx :bones:

sent a reply via pm to another member for your concern ding.. :)

could be your browser.. I had the same problem when I had Explorer as your experiencing ding..

got firefox as my browser and like magic.. no issues :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I actually like the firefox features much better ..

explorer does not work well with the forum,,and I had issues with it elsewhere also..

Installing the latest version of Firefox fixes this issue completely DB and pretty much all the others too!

The updates that are being written these days tend to be moving away from the IEbrand browser to the new kids on the block like Mozilla etc.

It's totally free to download and use and has some pretty cool features that none of the IE versions have.

The only problem with this countermeasure is that for some of us (well at least me anyway) work computers are locked down by the IT department and I cannot install anything. So I am stuck with the Clean Cut (Import) option. Not ideal but it works.

could be your browser.. I had the same problem when I had Explorer as your experiencing ding..

explorer does not work well with the forum,,and I had issues with it elsewhere also..

Firefox has resolved the issue with the posting. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But I am still not able to sned/receive PM's. :huh: Hopefully Admin will be along shortly to correc this. Thanks fellas.

Any word on the PM issue lanikai? thanks again for your help! :)