When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New buy.. NoobMarier LV

maugomez

Congrats on your LV M.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm sure you will not be disappointed and with what you have planned for her..

A great beginning here.. (there is no end) :lol:

The Journey is the prize my friend!!! the Destination is just the start of another Journey.. :lol:

You have found a great community that is much more than just watches.. we are all about supporting you and the hobby that we cherish..

So please .. Pics.. Pics.. Pics.. we all await the arrival of your baby :1a:

Via con Dios

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!

AC/Lani

Congrats on your LV M.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm sure you will not be disappointed and with what you have planned for her..

A great beginning here.. (there is no end) :lol:

The Journey is the prize my friend!!! the Destination is just the start of another Journey.. :lol:

You have found a great community that is much more than just watches.. we are all about supporting you and the hobby that we cherish..

So please .. Pics.. Pics.. Pics.. we all await the arrival of your baby :1a:

Via con Dios

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!

AC/Lani

I

Welcome aboard Mau,

You've come to the right place and there's lots of people here that can help you.

As for your LV noob, I doubt the Alpha bezel will swap out with the noob bezel. And rather than replace the whole noob insert, maybe just put in the WM pearl. One of the problems with the noob bezel insert is that it's slightly smaller than the gen and aftermarket inserts. So then you'd have to file down the replacement insert which is a lot of work.

Easier to just replace the pearl and leave the insert in the watch.

I'd hoped by now that the noob would have come with the updated better crown and tube, but the BK ones are fine- I think you can screw in the tube fairly easily. Don't forget to trim the cg's before you put the new tube in!

This beat up old noob has a gen crown and tube, Wm pearl and trimmed cg's. It's water resistant in the swimming pool, it's been a good beater!

P1000210-1-1.jpg

Good luck

Welcome aboard Mau,

You've come to the right place and there's lots of people here that can help you.

As for your LV noob, I doubt the Alpha bezel will swap out with the noob bezel. And rather than replace the whole noob insert, maybe just put in the WM pearl. One of the problems with the noob bezel insert is that it's slightly smaller than the gen and aftermarket inserts. So then you'd have to file down the replacement insert which is a lot of work.

Easier to just replace the pearl and leave the insert in the watch.

I'd hoped by now that the noob would have come with the updated better crown and tube, but the BK ones are fine- I think you can screw in the tube fairly easily. Don't forget to trim the cg's before you put the new tube in!

This beat up old noob has a gen crown and tube, Wm pearl and trimmed cg's. It's water resistant in the swimming pool, it's been a good beater!

P1000210-1-1.jpg

Good luck

I

Mr. Goat is very likely correct and I think the best bet would to put a rep Rolex GMT Master II dial on the Alpha along with the old crown from the Noob after you replace it.

Mr. Goat is very likely correct and I think the best bet would to put a rep Rolex GMT Master II dial on the Alpha along with the old crown from the Noob after you replace it.

where could I get a GMT MASTER dial for this??? that would be very nice, I think ALPHA watches are really good buy, (I paid like 25 usd for it)

Thanks!

I have a couple of rep GMT Master II dials that I will probably never use...

I have a GMT Master II dial on the way and one of those Alphas in the box that I've been saving for this swap. Now that I'm getting ready to do it, though, I'm worried about the dial feet position. Do you know what movement the dial feet are for on your dials?

I have a GMT Master II dial on the way and one of those Alphas in the box that I've been saving for this swap. Now that I'm getting ready to do it, though, I'm worried about the dial feet position. Do you know what movement the dial feet are for on your dials?

if the dials are from a 21j there shouldn

• 3 weeks later...