When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy "Panerai" buckle?

clkcadet

I am in desperate need of a brushed 22mm tang/thumbnail buckle with the panerai engraving.

I picked up a DSN 228 recently, and I am not happy with the deployment, and a pre v that was included is too big for my wrist!

I bought a "sterile" buckle for the meantime, but I would really love a "panerai" engraved buckle!

I have searched the classifieds for 10 days and nothing has popped up! If anyone has one to sell(or a U.S. source) please let me know!

I will post many lume shots if you do :) :)

Thnx!

Welcome to the club looking for 22 PAM Logo buckles (see my Sig) :)

I even tried DSN with no luck. I managed to acquire 1 ARD style from a member here (which I think you are looking for), but finding branded Pre-V 22's is a challenge.

Good luck, if you find a source, please share, as will I. I have even taken to eBay looking for Gen buckles.

Thanks for the response. I am staying away from the pre-v but those are more common in the classifieds.

The thumbnail/ARD is what I have been looking for with no success. None of the dealers want to ship such a piece and sometimes I just think its better off buying a new rep just to harvest the buckle :(

I would even be interested in buying a rubber strap with the correct buckle, but I can't find anything!

If I can find someone with a Hermes engraving machine.. I could copy the one I have on generic buckles..

find a jeweler.. preferably a small family run .. and if they have anything resembling a Hermes.. it's as easy as tracing the logo.. actually that's what your doing.. :lol: