When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SOSF on the bay!?

mas6002mi

I agree on the being hard to spot. Here are some of my SOSF on rubber. Mine is in blue instead of the black like the one on the bay but I would imagine you can get a black one also. Mine doesn't have the lume on the ring around the dial (I don't know what that's called) like the one in the photo but I suspect that was different versions and years and I am sure any of the modders who lume watches could hook that up if it was needed. I bought mine second hand off here so I don't know what version or dealer it came from.

If you want to see super large versions of these just click on the photo.

3107466582_c2b1ba5f50.jpg

3168681069_2c33f1d01a.jpg

3803580437_380306366c.jpg

There is supposed to be a slight curve in it.

The gen can be found with both a curved S and a straight S. In 2008 Breitling also introduced several versions of the SOSF xl with arrow pointed seconds hand. All versions are correct.. This looks gen to me.. especially if it comes with papers.

The gen can be found with both a curved S and a straight S. In 2008 Breitling also introduced several versions of the SOSF xl with arrow pointed seconds hand. All versions are correct.. This looks gen to me.. especially if it comes with papers.

Interesting. That would explain why I didn't notice the curve while I was looking at the AD.