When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The only member without a rep

lanikai

That's awesome. Let me know if there's anything I can do...or if there's parts you need. I might have some. I have some crowns leftover from a project Ubi helped me with.

The real question is, will it be better than TeeJay's??

Of course it will :lol: I can't think of a brother more deserving a forum gift :victory:

I dont know what he wears right now, thats if he does wear one!

Dont u know the saying that goes: James Hetfield doesn't ask for the time, he looks at his watch and tells it what time it is?!!

Back in 2004 a Limited Edition was made by NIXON using James Hetlfield's leather jacket

Here are some pics

:evil2:

:lol:

Now if only I could get me hands on that!

Looking forward to seeing wristies of your 1st rep!

unfortunetely i cannot help out with parts ... but if i can do anything else, please let me know. i had no idea that the master didn't have a rep yet. how is this possible? lol.

+ 1 .......Ive only just got my first rep too, so no parts lying around either. This is a generous proposal Lani..... :1a: MoP - over 700 posts and you dont have one rep??????? NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! That is truly a dilemma, Lani if theres anything you think I can do just holla......

Best wishes.

:lol:

Now if only I could get me hands on that!

Looking forward to seeing wristies of your 1st rep!

Beautiful isn't it? :wub:

+ 1 .......Ive only just got my first rep too, so no parts lying around either. This is a generous proposal Lani..... :1a: MoP - over 700 posts and you dont have one rep??????? NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! That is truly a dilemma, Lani if theres anything you think I can do just holla......

Best wishes.

It sure is the most generouse proposal, what can i say, Lani is da man 8) !

So if are Sub Parts needed let me know,I have a lot laying around;)

Crowns,Cases,Crystals,Bracelets etc.

Just shoot a PM

Thx Tribal

And to all the other members who are contributing for this project, i can never thank u enough

Gotta love this place :drinks:

:evil2:

so as soon as the case arrives to PreV.. we can get the party on the road..did someone have a dial yet??

I've got a modern Sub dial from the wokky Sub with the F423118 serial but it has a missing lume dot. I don't know if it can be used. Let me know if it can be and I can take it out of the Sub and send it on...