When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings From Sunny England !

fugjostle

Thought it was about time I introduced myself as I've been lurking around the forum for over a year now.

Since joining the forum I've acquired a PAM250 hamburger from one of the members and I'm the process of basic modding with some great assistance and advice from the complete stars on this forum :good:

Also, just awaiting the arrival of my new IWC Portofino Chrono (also via this forum) - what can I say, I'm completely addicted to the watches and starting to sense that I should change hobbies since this is starting to impact my ability save for a rainy day and provide food for my table :whistling:

Still officially below noob status but I can see the glimmer of understanding at the end of the tunnel now and at some point I hope to start doing my own modification projects and to start giving something back.

Thanks for a good year and here's looking forward to 2010 :clapping:

f.

Welcome from out the closet mate!! How did you resist for so long mate??

Post some pics now mate and dont forget to include some shots in the sunshine!!! Durch!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Joined Nov 08? WTF? dude you got to get out more :shock: All kidding aside. Thanks for the Intro. Sunny England must be a oxymoron.(jumbo shrimp) I was In England twelve years ago and It rained everyday I was there, about a week. I thought I was going to have "SDS" sun deprevation syndrome. Otherwise known as "SAD seasonal affective disorder. I was hoping that paper I did In college would come In handy one day ;) England Is a beautiful city and I hope to go back one day. See ya around :drinks: Mike

Welcome from out the closet mate!! How did you resist for so long mate??

Post some pics now mate and dont forget to include some shots in the sunshine!!! Durch!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

+1 welcome mate.

@PeteM, mate ive not heard anyone say !DURCH! for ages.You wouldnt happen to be ex RGJ or LI would you???

So you've been stalking us for a year!?? creepin me out dude... do us a favor and take some pics of your purchases! we at least deserve a little eyecandy!!!!

haha. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first post!

You're a true testament to the true functionality of the SEARCH button that so many noobs.. never use.. :whistling:

England Is a beautiful city and I hope to go back one day.

England is a beautiful CITY ????? :g:

I suppose, compared to the "CONUS" it is only a city !!! :bangin:

Anyway, welcome fugjostie, glad you (finally) decided to say Hi !! :victory:

Actually, my little village of Hampshire was quite sunny today :lol:

It seems theres a creepy trend with us UK folk :g: I had been lurking around for about a year before I bought my first rep too :bangin: And yes I know where aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll of you live muahahahahahah!

Welcome fug. Hope to see your watches and pics...... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

England is a beautiful CITY ????? :g:

I suppose, compared to the "CONUS" it is only a city !!! :bangin:

Anyway, welcome fugjostie, glad you (finally) decided to say Hi !! :victory:

Actually, my little village of Hampshire was quite sunny today :lol:

Holly [censored] those beers must have taken there toll. :bangin: Allow me to digress, England Is a beautiful country not to be confused with London, although quite nice I perfer England. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Dam hangovers :pardon: Mike