When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Prince Date Chronograph

jmb

T, I like the brushed bezel!

Thanks, bro :) I think it not only takes away that 'bling quality', but makes for a more uniform look with the dial :) I couldn't believe how easy it was to re-enamel the scale, I thought I was going to have to wait till it dried in then use paint remover to clean the surface, but I literally just dabbed the paint on each marking (using a lot and making sure to really push it into the recesses) worked my way all round (by which time the paint was starting to fog/dry, and a wipe with kitchen roll and a bit of repeated thumb pressure was enough to remove the overspill. The paint in the recesses was untouched, and I'm really happy with the result :)

TeeJay - thanks for the link. I have no clue what kind of mvt. that watch has. I assume it is a quartz? But the case with black bezel looks damn good.

JMB - thanks for your info received by pm!

No the hunt for a Daytona case begins, please cross your fingers, mates :thumbsupsmileyanim:

TeeJay - thanks for the link. I have no clue what kind of mvt. that watch has. I assume it is a quartz? But the case with black bezel looks damn good.

JMB - thanks for your info received by pm!

No the hunt for a Daytona case begins, please cross your fingers, mates :thumbsupsmileyanim:

No problem at all :) The movement would most likely be a 21j asian, where the 3 subdial moves to show days of the month, the 9 subdial moves to show days of the week, and the 6 subdial does a 24 hour sweep. To be honest, quartz would be better, as at least that would be a functional stopwatch :lol: As above, for that price, if the bezel was to fit, the rest of the watch could be relegated to the parts tray as spares :)

• 3 years later...

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone here know where I can buy the push button replacement part for the Prince Date Chronograph or know the part number.  This is the button that starts and stops the stop watch timer.  My push button fall off for some reason.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone here know where I can buy the push button replacement part for the Prince Date Chronograph or know the part number.  This is the button that starts and stops the stop watch timer.  My push button fall off for some reason.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Look in the "Tools and Parts" sales forum, someone had some DW pushers for sale a few days ago. you would need to know where your watch came from, what case, because the pushers are different, and some of the rep ones have different diameters and thread pitch.