When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Review - Ferrari Scuderia 008

b16a2

Backgroundcopy.jpg

Having not written a review for a long time, I thought I would begin 2010 with a review of a brand that I am most passionate about (Ferrari that is).

I would like to say thank you to Tony at asian7750.com for supplying the watch. Delivery was actually astonishing, the fastest I have ever experienced and the communication has been flawless.

Rep collectors, welcome to my review of the Panerai designed Ferrari 008 Scuderia

• Like 1

Wow, terrific write-up. Thanks for taking the time - not much previously published about this one

I know that's one thing that really puzzled me, as I know it has a great reputation for being a very accurate replica, however, I couldn't turn up much on it, so hopefully this review will provide a bit more info for anyone who is interested in this watch :)

Thanks, that was a couple of years ago I think! I found the pictures B)

It is one of the most accurate replicas around that's for sure! :D

It was an old post, but one of the best ones out there for this watch :)

Great write-up! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Thanks from another owner!

Thanks Hike, wear yours well, I think mines going to be on my wrist all this week!

Mate that was a great read very informative. Thanks for taking the time to do that.

I think on the gen side OP were lucky to re contract with Ferrari recently I reckon if they hadnt we would have a cheap source for some gen OP movements as it is they dont sell well or for all the money.

Great pics thanks for sharing mate :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great review :) I only found it through Eton's review!:

Eton's looks even better than straight OTB with Chief AR and a relume, so they're definitely worth the extra investment on top of what seems a very reasonable price if these are only $208! :)

One thing I would say... Is it the case that the rep chrono pushers are just a touch too long compared to the gen? Not that you'd ever notice unless they were side by side :D lol

• 1 year later...