When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 600$ Mistake From Watchmaker9 - 18k Blue Sub

davidk

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have people who have actually purchased from WM9, either through their site, or through BK, (which I have ordered one WM9 V2 16610 a la BK), to post their feelings and opinions about the reps that they have received?? Even though that topic was 2 years old, I think it scared a lot of us noobs, who read By-Tor's review and ordered one based on his expert opinion.

Can we have people who have actually purchased from WM9, either through their site, or through BK, (which I have ordered one WM9 V2 16610 a la BK), to post their feelings and opinions about the reps that they have received?? Even though that topic was 2 years old, I think it scared a lot of us noobs, who read By-Tor's review and ordered one based on his expert opinion.

I bought a WM9 v2 sub from BK and got it 3 weeks ago. It is as good as everyone says. I have several subs and this is the only one I don't feel self conscious when wearing. BK is great to deal with, always fast response on PM.

thanks for the reply Mech. I am glad that this rep has others supporters who put their money where their mouth is. I love reading By-Tor's reviews, and trust his opinion. He has a great following in the community, as does BK. Very helpful and quick with all communication. I ordered mine on the reputations of both By-Tor and BK.

waiting in angst.....

• 1 year later...

Can't get on the Watchmaker9 site anymore. I bought a Yachtmaster, which looks pretty good. Runs like crap though. George claimed it had the "Mighty KU69" movement.Won't stay running overnight. Stops when I take it off. Repair claim was met with a "I'm in Asia, send it to Taiwan..." response. I prepaid a deposit on the Submariner and have yet to see it.

Bunch of maroons.

Peter