When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do you have a Exit Watch :)

deniz21

950.001aakks.jpg

950.001-1aakksncj.jpg

950.001skeleton.jpg

I would be satisfied forever and finally with one of these Nivrel 5 Minute Repeaters

One true speciality has been added: A five minutes repetition watch. This modular repetition mechanism was originally developed by Kelek. After that company was purchased by Breitling, its own brand disappeared, and with it some truly interesting watches. Gladly, Mr. Hofer was able to purchase the mechanism, thus he presented Nivrel's exclusive 5-minutes-striker, which is the most inexpensive repeater on the market.

Since then, the interesting watch has seen the expansion of a whole series. Besides a clean-looking version with guilloche dial, Nivrel also offers several skeletonized repeaters, which even includes one 'adorned' with erotic motives.

hahaha.. Wow. i was so confused.. that i thought Exit watch meant.. the watch we wanted to be wearing in the coffin!

+1 :lol:

I hear this one is in the making: :Jumpy:

263701.jpg

Now we just have to wait until our Asian friends sober up after their three weeks of fireworks and drinking warm ethanol

• 5 months later...

There is no exit watch we all know that ! The addiction never ends, when you do heroin atleast someday you will get that final fix that ends it all, but since watches dont kill you, we will all buy more and more watches. If you are lucky you can sell a watch every now and then. Me i cant stand selling stuff so i acumulate more and more (40 and counting but only 1 rep)

But to get ontopic again, a speedy pro wouild be nice and a Sinn UX the dress watch i have not yet decided on. We all need minimum 3 watches Chrono, Diver and Dress that is in my book the minimum req for a mans watch-wardrobe