When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A moment of reflection

wraithride

I was sitting here going through my email, and I decided to check my spam folder to see if there was anything interesting, or any email that needed to be rescued before I cleared the folder. There was an email in there that caught my attention. It said:

"AAA+ quality replica watches..."

I sat there for a second, and I found a smile upon my face. I thought back to the days when I had no clue about replica watches, except that I wanted one. I thought back to the hours I spent scouring the web looking for replica watches and any resource I could find. I remember almost pulling the trigger on a few occasions, but decided at the last moment to hold off. I remember finding the fake review sites that pointed you to other scam sites, hoping to reel you in. I remember the feeling of how badly I wanted my first replica watch, a blue Omega seamaster.

It was by sheer happenstance that I found the forums, a post that was linked warning about scam sites. I remember thinking that it couldn't be real, a community devoted to the hobby of replica watches!?!? Seriously? After the giddiness settled down, I became a sponge soaking up all the information i possibly could. I remember finding the dealer section and browsing all the available replicas out there. My world suddenly went from the bleak reality that I wouldn't be able to find a replica without the possibility of being scammed, to a bright and beautiful world filled with possibilities. I felt so out of my element when I looked at all the posts and people were throwing out acronyms left and right. What did all this mean? How can I fit in? Then there was all the information on movements, chronographs, do's and don

round of applause for wraithide! Beautiful words man. I think we can all relate to your post. It's funny how time passes.. I remember the "before" very clearly.. Not knowing anything about watches, and just wanting to jump the gun on a scam site.. I ended up stumbling here and now I'm half an expert three years later. Just goes to show how time and dedication to a hobby can give you such self fullfillment especially when looking back.

Great to have members like you to remind us all of what started the journey!

Greetings from spain,

pLai

Thank you I enjoyed your history on RWG.. nothing happens by chance.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

May be time to upgrade to Orange.. and get more involved .. can't hurt.. :)

And now if you buy 6 tickets to the Mega raffle you'll be upgraded to Supporter and help with our Monthly usage fees..and at the same time have a chance to win some great prizes..

AC/Lani