When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top Gear

KB

I just finished watching one of the funniest episodes (to me anyway) of Top Gear.

Lots of good stuff but the best is when the boys head off to Miami where they each had to buy a vehicle for under $1,000.

Once purchased the Stig tested each in hot laps at the national race track and then the team had to drive them to Louisiana.

On the way they were given cards telling them what activity they had to do next, at one point they were told to decorate their cars in fluro paint with slogans.

They had...

Country and Western is rubbish.

Hillary for President.

Nascar sucks.

and in bright pink...

Man love rules OK

And then they drove into Alabama....

These guys do many dangerous things with cars but this was the most dangerous thing I have ever seen them do with people.

It got very dicey, especially when they had to stop for fuel, but talk about LMAO (from the safety of my lounge room of course)...great program that I find myself waiting all week for.

Ken

• 2 months later...

Has anyone seen the episode when they drive through the Amazon to/from Bolivia - UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

yeah that was nuts (Hammond was wearing a breitling avenger ti in that ep btw)

The Africa one sits very fondly in my heart thou. Especially the part when they had to go across a massive salt lake and their cars were sinking, so they proceeded to take all the door and boots and anything they could to lighten them up.

After they got through they entered a jungle that had wild animals including lions, so they had to try and cover their cars to protect themselves since they had no doors anymore.