When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ooer

HauteHippie

Man... While I love the 16520, there comes a point where one has to diversify! Even if just a little... Though I'm sure that those collection owners likely have a ton of other pieces (and are only showing their Zenith portion of their watches).

Still, I can appreciate their taste in timepieces ;)

If you have 4 porcelain dialed Daytonas in your collection, 1 is for keeping, the other three are for the investment, to either trade or sell to get other high dollar watches. The second pic looks like Zane's collection pic from Timezone.

Truly impressive, but what would really impress me is if someone out there has a collection of multiple white dial GMT Masters (the ones issued to Pan-Am execs.), those are never seen hardly ever.

Cheers B)

beatuful procelain dials.. very beautiful

Flex

Yea. I agree. And I wish they'd have continued to offer that dial later in life. Oh well.

If you have 4 porcelain dialed Daytonas in your collection, 1 is for keeping, the other three are for the investment, to either trade or sell to get other high dollar watches. The second pic looks like Zane's collection pic from Timezone.

Truly impressive, but what would really impress me is if someone out there has a collection of multiple white dial GMT Masters (the ones issued to Pan-Am execs.), those are never seen hardly ever.

Cheers B)

Yep, the second one is Zane's.

Whenever I see collections like that, I just think 'why'? I can understand someone having a wardrobe full of identical jeans and white t-shirts... New one every day, that's just good hygiene, but chosing between several identical watches? That's just a bit :crazy::blink::wacko::whistling:

See Chieftang's signature above :good:

Bro! you kinda ruined the irony of it all...

Anyho' the guy has a passion. Passion has no reason.

I've got 2 exact same 16013's love em both, keep on keeping both and wear both, though not at the same time. That's just a bit :crazy::blink::wacko::whistling:

;)

Edited by slickdick