When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who is the best guy for upgrade of lume power?

ddebo

Dear RWG~~

during several days, i studied and studied...

and i notice that buying oem 156 dial is almost impossible...so instead of waiting

i just would like to upgrade my dial and hands lume power....

Could you suggest me a famous modder and let me know the expected budget?

wish,

ddebo

post-24304-126797048085_thumb.jpg

post-24304-126797048572_thumb.jpg

The Zigmeister and I think VAC do great work. I am sending off my Breitling to VAC on Monday or Tuesday and will be posting some shots after it comes back. But both of them do amazing work from the photos that I have seen posted on the forums.

The Zigmeister is the absolute best at this. He has quite a long history here as the premier watch expert and can do anything and everything from repairs to restoration to lume. I don't know much about Vac, but I own a Panerai that was lumed by him (I purchased from another member) and the watch is a torch. It's incredible. I have also used Ken Parks (Everest Watch Works) and he has done excellent work for me and he does not turn away reps. I have two watches that were done by Jack Alexyon (Industrial Watch Works) and they are also excellent. But, both watches were gens and I don't know how Jack feels about servicing reps. I hope this helps.

The Zigmeister is your guy. Look for his lume work on this site for examples of what he does!!

I have a few watches that I would like serviced, and lumed. What's Zigs email address - his PM is off. Also, I'm in the US - where is he located?