When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

please guys help me choosing :)

deniz21

hello guys, somehow i like the skyland realy very much, and i decidet today that i need a big , bad, bling bling watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i was thinkin about the SOSF but i have allready a upo, and i was thinkin to choose the skyland would be better..as im in the begginning of a watch collection, i was reading a lot but i realy cant say wich way should i go.. the ss or dlc way :(

its my first breitling, so what would you do??

and version 2 is spot on right?

the best available ? http://www.perfect-hour.com/0blsa10014-skyland-avenger-ssss-black-a7750-28800bph-p-4830.html

or did i missed somethin?

i realy hope someone can help me sayin go for the ss or dlc way, i peronaly like the ss cause of the bling bling factor :) and the dlc cause it looks so bad ass :)

but for both i dont have the money atm ... so i must decide between them :)

or should i choose another one? im realy lost guys :black_eye:

please help me choosin :)

and i know im a noob :) wich version is this from pt, someone know? http://ptswiss.com/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=85

and guys i was readin about V3 and V2 but i cant find a ss V3 .. why?

denz

its time to find a breitling for me :D

I really dont think you can go wrong either way deniz or Denz ;) I perfer the SS look over the black but the black has that bad azz look like you said. :evil2: If you get the "pvd" model you will have to go with the rubber strap or purchase a nice leather strap or have one made. As far as I know there are no bracelets that match the pvd model. I perfer bracelets so the ss model would be my choice. Again you cant go wrong Deniz. I have Breitling SA and a Motors T, they are great reps Deniz your going to fall In love with Breitlings :wub: Mike

thank you mike :) its always nice to read from you :)

do you know wich version this from precious time is? and wich color is the best?? on the ss, the graphite, blue or black :)

denz

There are a lot of Breitling enthusiast here that would know better than me. Im sure someone will have a answer to the "best dial" for you soon :) I would choose the black, black Is usually the safe bet :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I love the black one, but for a first breit, I would probably go SS. Blacksteel looks awesome to me in a cool military stealth watch kind of way, where as the SS just looks like you could wear it with anything.

I say go SS first, then later get the blacksteel ;) both great watches and I would love to have both.

Did you also consider the Avenger Seawolf? more waterproof, looks a bit more mature and robust, better & more reliable movement, better build. And it has the best ever steel bracelet I have yet seen on any other Breitling rep, and believe me, I have seen a hell of a lot.

cheers,

J.

Did you also consider the Avenger Seawolf? more waterproof, looks a bit more mature and robust, better & more reliable movement, better build. And it has the best ever steel bracelet I have yet seen on any other Breitling rep, and believe me, I have seen a hell of a lot.

cheers,

J.

I would agree. Im waiting for mine from Asian7750,yellow. If you dont have to have a chronograph then the SW Is the way to go Imho. :) Mike (ps) love that strap Hooky,one of my all time favorite combonations. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I love the black one, but for a first breit, I would probably go SS. Blacksteel looks awesome to me in a cool military stealth watch kind of way, where as the SS just looks like you could wear it with anything.

I say go SS first, then later get the blacksteel ;) both great watches and I would love to have both.

i followd your advice abi ;)

lookin forward to see one of them on your wrist bro :)

Deniz, why take the risk for just getting what you want in time... You wrote that PT even offered you to send you pics.. I remember that you live in Deutchland.. And they have quite tight customs. PT is in the EU, and is a very good dealer with good service. I have bought a couple of hundred (yes) watches and the last 15 I bought came from him, since I was totally fed up with the customs problems and risks here, also live in EU. Customs is a real risk.

About your question about the SS bracelet of the Skyland. No it is not junk, but the feel, look, finish, screws, of the SS bracelet of the Seawolf is just a lot better. I have had several Seawolfs go through my hands, same as lots of Skylands and Super Avengers and other Breitling reps. Seawolf bracelet is the best imo. Also draping of the bracelet around the wrist is better, due to good construction of the screws and the parts of the bracelet.