When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3rd Annual EU GTG (non EU members also welcome)

FxrAndy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one sure hope so.. Heard from my good friend yellomen, who unfortunately are unable to join us this year, that they were unbelievable hot! :shock:

@fender: Ooops, sorry about that.. ;)

I hope you spill your delicious trappist beer down the front of your shirt while the girl is dancing in your lap modelizer..... hahahaha

I hope you spill your delicious trappist beer down the front of your shirt while the girl is dancing in your lap modelizer..... hahahaha

Hmm, I actually think I could live with that scenario.. :)

"Keep going ladies.. Don't mind the trappist wet shirt.. Oh, and don't worry about the watch.. It's a DSSD and will survive the beer.. Now wait a minute.. It's an out of the box rep!!! Oh, [censored]!!!" :rofl:

Hmm, I actually think I could live with that scenario.. :)

"Keep going ladies.. Don't mind the trappist wet shirt.. Oh, and don't worry about the watch.. It's a DSSD and will survive the beer.. Now wait a minute.. It's an out of the box rep!!! Oh, [censored]!!!" :rofl:

Enjoy it modelizer. I promise we'll have a beer together at the next GTG. I'm gonna sign off this thread since it looks like i'm hi-jacking it! Have fun you guys. Take lots of pics of watches.. beers and [censored] (if permitted ;) )

I wish I could make it, but unfortunately I will not be able to join. I hope you have even more fun than at the last GTGs!

That is a true shame :thumbdown:

You must promise to attend next year !

;)

hey fredrico, jump on a plane and come visit, you may find it beneficial with your projects and we would love to see one in the flesh

Yes Frederico! Jump on a plane ...last minute is cheap 8)

By the way: BRUSSELS FOLKS.....jump on the tram, it's even cheaper! :p

Don't tell me you go to the north sea while we're having our yearly meeting in your city :nea:

That is a true shame :thumbdown:

You must promise to attend next year !

;)

Yes Frederico! Jump on a plane ...last minute is cheap 8)

By the way: BRUSSELS FOLKS.....jump on the tram, it's even cheaper! :p

Don't tell me you go to the north sea while we're having our yearly meeting in your city :nea:

Guys, oh my gyus, you have no idea what I'd be there to know and to meet you, but I work and my but i work and my holidays are still far.If the next time you organize it in Italy, I will do everything possible not to miss. :D

I only was there for a small part of the nightand that was already great so i can

imagine what the rest of the night must have been.

Thanks Stephane for your great hospitality and thanks to all the other attendees for the great GTG.

Carpe Diem

Cats