When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings From Northeasern PA

Hi, All!

Greetings from Northeastern Pennsylvania! I joined this forum a little while ago but was a little "shy" about posting. After reading all the comments and following the conversations, I've come to realize what a great place this is, and what a great bunch of people inhabit it. It's a great refuge from all the scammers on the 'Net. I like the experts here & their willingness to help you when you need it. After being scammed myself, I feel very safe here. I wish I had joined earlier; I would have saved myself a lot of money and aggrevtion. dave47

• 2 weeks later...

nope; don't believe so, but then, Daves are know to be talented -- and humble... .

welcome Dave, not by any chance related to the famous Dave... here and on RG?

Enjoy m8

Dave,

Welcome to the forum. This is the best place to get a great education on watches. I have been really enjoying increasing my knowledge. There are some real experts posting here. I am in Delaware. Maybe if we run into some more members in the tri state area we could arrange a GTG, like some of the other folks in other areas do. It would be a great excuse to grab some good food and trade watch stories.

Joe