When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Moderators

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

There is a thread at TZ where someone shows this watch:

img1152qi.jpg

And it is automatically decided by mods that it is a fake.

OK, looking at this pic:

img1170v.jpg

with Ralid warranty and blank MDM ancient papers you may indeed think it is fake.

BUT!

Look at the back!

img1153j.jpg

Ref 310 and serial number underneath, THAT never happened in a SS rep as far as I know.

img1168f.jpg

Look how deep these caseback engravings are. Look at finish of the bridge. Engraved H logo on that same bridge. Rotor. Everything in this pic!

What do you guys say? :)

I think they were a bit too fast woth their judgement on this one. And if not then I want that movement!!

I have no idea about Hublots but what if the guy used pictures of 2 different watches (for whatever reason)?

Ebay scammers use this a lot. A few pics of the fake, then a few other pics of the gen + accessories (pics stolen from another auction).

I don't know a lot about these watches, but it looks gen to me. All of the screws on the bezel are nice an uniform and the date does not look sunken to me. The engraving on the case back is deep and does not look like any rep I have seen. Yes, it could be pics of two difference watches, but I doubt it.

Marty

It looks strange. The only thing good is the bridge.

The back of the case is missing the traditional Titanium and Ceramic, the strap links cover are short (should be long), the DW is incorrect (should be sunken like Francisco mentioned), the engraving on the rotor is too deep.