When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Drsd 1665

hupholland

We had a discussion about this on the original RWG. Trot over there and search for Helfands. Saabin had some nice comparison photos.

I got my Helfands t39 Sortadome (grin) for $10

I know but I can't seem to find them on the Bay... they seem to be expelled... I would like to order a flat 39 because I also bought a gen superdome 39 but that was expensive compared to the Helfands. Just to compare how they look on the watch...

I've bought some stuff from Helfands, so I went back to ebay to look 'em up and they are no longer a registered user! Company name is Florida Watch and Jewelers Supply, LLC and phone is 727-327-1100.

They're in Florida. Over 2400 sales and 100% positive rating, but they drug up and quit! go figure.

Mmmm... An excellent selection of mods! Only thing I would suggest in addition to this list is a gen tube and crown. It's a huge improvement for function, and it looks rather nice too :)

My DRSD is comming very soon too and i am considering:

- hand aging

- gen insert

- lughols and springbars

- CG shaping

-bezel aging

-gen tube

-gen crown

The problem i don't have any tool nor any skill to do that, How much would it cost in total for all

the mods mentioned above cost (labor+parts)?

I have an odd feeling about that second one. I exchanged some emails with him and the signatures in his emails indicate that he works at a plastics fabrication and manufacture company. I am unsure of how to tell visually if they are the real thing, but this guy seems to have quite a few of these crystals and possibly the means to create them. I wish I could tell for sure as I would love to have a gen T-39 superdome.