When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

help me choosin please :)

deniz21

16 members have voted

1. 1. choose one :)

• Super avenger white batton
    • Super Ocean Heritage
    • something else

so im realy sick and tired at the moment so i searchd for another watch..may for me or for a friend of mine :lol: will decide that when it arrives :p

so here are the watches

white super avenger batton dial

http://www.perfect-hour.com/blsa01016-2008-super-avenger-ssodru-white-a7750-28800-p-8095.html

king power

http://www.perfect-hour.com/hbkp01001-bang-king-power-ceramicru-black-asia-7750-28800-p-7842.html

i know they are totaly different but atm i want a white dial or a all black so this one are in my mind :whistling: and its realy hard to decide for me..so what would you choose?

or would you go for something else B)

i hope you guys can help me a bit, my head is killing me and my nose is running and burning, i have a flue -_- so i realy need some help and oppinions :)

all the best

and take care

deniz

thank you wheaton, yes the size of them is a very good reason to choose a smaller one, cause they are realy big :D

for example this is a skyland on my wrist, my wrist is not small but as you said im also a bit afraid of the size, and no chance to test it, cause no ad near by me has a super avenger or king power:(

dsc06510a.jpg

dsc06513a.jpg

I'd vote for the Hublot. I normally really don't like them, but that one, actually looks a bit different the other HBBs, and looks pretty good :) As a suggestion for something else, I would suggest a Pepsi GMT... I was never 100% convinced about them from the photos, I always thought the blue and red might be a bit garish, but having been wearing one for the last few days, I can honestly say that they're magic, I finally understand why they're so popular :victory:

Given your other watches, I definitely think you'd notice the size of the GMT when you first put it on (it took me a while to get used to Rolex size after wearing Panerai for nearly a year...) maybe the DSSD would be the watch for you :) I've not been able to try one on yet, but hopefully in time :victory:

Given your other watches, I definitely think you'd notice the size of the GMT when you first put it on (it took me a while to get used to Rolex size after wearing Panerai for nearly a year...) maybe the DSSD would be the watch for you :) I've not been able to try one on yet, but hopefully in time :victory:

+1 DSSD

Gonna vote white SA with brown crock or calf strap

+1 as you know Deniz I love mine. One of the first orders of business will be to put a nice brown Croc on It :wub: I really dont think there are to many watches out there that look much better than the SA on a Croc, and thats no croc :D Mike

Then my personal opinion... the Skyland looks perfect size, just nice for your wrist.. the lugs are almost at your wrists. Will the extra 3 mm just push the lugs to jut out? Why dun you pop into an AD and try it out first :p

If they dont have a SA than just tape a dinner plate to your wrist, that will give you a good Idea :thumbsupsmileyanim:

MIke dun be ridiculous and go suggesting such things to deniz.. he might drop the plate.. Deniz, try taping a wall clock. with the hands, it'll look more realistic :p

:rofl: haha mike and gtanak :lol:

to be honest with you guys, the main reason why i want the super avenger is the WHITE DIAL if there where a white dial skyland i would choose this in a second.

i realy want a white dial watch with a bigger size 42-45 or 48 mm wallclocks :lol: i think i can handle a super avenger, but if i would find another real nice white dial watch... but there is none that i know in the moment that can compare to the avenger.

so i think i go for one, and if not may i can sell it here to one who can handle the size better then me :lol:

I tried on chieftang's Breitling SA when he was here in town; granted, my wrist is 6.75-ish inches in diameter, I have to say that the size wasn't too big of an issue. The lugs on that model turn down at the ends, and I didn't feel as though it was terribly awkward to wear. Don't get me wrong- It is a BIG watch, none the less- Width and height... It's a big chunk of metal to pull around. I am not sure I could hang with one for any long duration of time. But the lugs were definitely unsightly on my wrist (unfortunately, I didn't get pics of that one).

My limited experience with the Hublot is not great; the watch itself is fine, but that damn clasp is quite uncomfortable. As the watch was not mine (rather, it belongs to watchmeister), I wasn't about to go bending up the clasp in order to better suit my comfort level. But it is definitely a unique watch. Not quite the King BB, but the closest I'll probably ever get to one (HBB is just not for me)...

IMG_0082.jpg

Oh, BTW; one upside to the Breitling is that gen dials and the sort are easily found. If you choose to go with the SA (and it ends up being a watch that you not only want to keep, but perhaps take to the next level), building a franken is not out of the question!

:rofl: haha mike and gtanak :lol:

to be honest with you guys, the main reason why i want the super avenger is the WHITE DIAL if there where a white dial skyland i would choose this in a second.

i realy want a white dial watch with a bigger size 42-45 or 48 mm wallclocks :lol: i think i can handle a super avenger, but if i would find another real nice white dial watch... but there is none that i know in the moment that can compare to the avenger.

so i think i go for one, and if not may i can sell it here to one who can handle the size better then me :lol:

Bro, I can't vouch for this site at all, but, might something like this be what you had in mind? A total fantasy watch, I know, but I think on a dark brown Breitling-style strap with cream stitching, it would really look the business :victory:

d947a03b9efed0723dadb83ad04cccc8.image.400x602.JPG

T you find always some real nice watches, this fantasy PO looks very cool B)

realy this might be a option for the white dial watch :D thanks bro :)

To be fair, it was Thogaa who found it, I just really liked the look of it :lol: If you were to find a decent strap, you could always try and source an Omega buckle for it, and that really would be a winning combination :victory: