When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my new beaty!45mm UPO version!

Guest tolis

15 sec exposure lumeshot does look nice, but it is 15 second lol

everyone will want their 15 seconds of lume :thumbsupsmileyanim: ...what would andy warhol think of it... :bangin:

Tolis.. I just saw you posted a new thread regarding waiting for your UPO.... i'm beginning to think you don't even read anything that anyone else posts on this forum... STOP STARTING NEW THREADS.. as much as we all love each other.. it's not necessary for anyone to start an ENTIRELY NEW thread every 2 days to update us on the progress of your watch's shipping. STOP IT! :bangin:

Guest tolis

Mary posted the watch before three days!give me tracking number and now i will wait!!!very good service from watchinternasional!!!!!!thanks Mary-when will arrive i will put pictures!!!!!thanks guys!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tolis

FINALY my UPO 45mm its now to my hands!!!!!!!what can i say for mary from watch-international!!!professional!!!she send me track number and then pictures from my watch!!!when i take my watch to my hands i said oooooooaaaaaaooooooo!!!!!!!the watch was very carefully in a small box!!!!!!!very good protect!!!!!when i open i see a great UPO 45MM!!!and the importand----no marks and scratch to the watch!!!!!first time i see in replica this!!!!!no marks!!!!like original!!!!

for the UPO 45mm i only say this!!!---its great!!!better better quality from normal PO 45MM!!!i am not expert to the replicas but i say the UPO worth the money!!!swiss eta,better bezel,more better case,and all more more better from normal PO 45mm!!!!!!!

and now the pictures!!!!!i say that the watch its the same like pictures that send me mary!!!!!!!!thanks mary!!!!!!!!thanks!!!!!!!13 days from china to greece with air-mail!!!!!!but the next time i thing to say to mary to use EMS for 6 days only!!!!!!!

THANKS MARY (watch-international)!!!!!!!

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-18507-127446070859_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127446071896_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127446073672_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127446074713_thumb.jpg

post-18507-12744607576_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127446077345_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127446078771_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127446082429_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tolis

after one month and 20 days i must say one thing!!!oh!!!!!!my choice for UPO from Mary is the best!!!!with swiss eta!!!the best of the best!!!4-5 minutes+++++++++++!!!!!!!before in the past when i buy PO with asian 21J I WAS afraid for the movement!!!!2 of 3 watches was stopped!!!!but now?the best quality from UPO and one movement that works perfect!!!go for UPO 45mm swiss eta and dont afraid!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...