When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Huh? No postman ever came to my door and this is the status:

wimpie007

Just a guess, but I've had the same thing happen to me a number of times (not with watches, but various other stuff) - I'm home all day, staying in because I'm expecting a delivery. No-one knocks on the door and no-one calls, but all the same the tracking data changes to "unsuccessful delivery attempt". The reason? The f*cking delivery guy (or girl) can't be bothered actually making the delivery, but just drives past and updates the tracking log to cover his/her ass.

Don't know if that's what's happened in your case, but it's certainly a possibility.

First thing would be to ask Mary which courier she used as The Netherlands National postal service is run by TNT therefore they will not accept EMS.

Once you know how it has come in you will be able to contact them for an update, alternatively Mary should be able to tell you the status of your package too.

Ken

First thing would be to ask Mary which courier she used as The Netherlands National postal service is run by TNT therefore they will not accept EMS.

Once you know how it has come in you will be able to contact them for an update, alternatively Mary should be able to tell you the status of your package too.

Ken

She said she used regular air mail

http://www.track-chinapost.com/ and then China Post Register Mail, the number starts with RR but i don't think this will be a number TNT will recognise.

Just a guess, but I've had the same thing happen to me a number of times (not with watches, but various other stuff) - I'm home all day, staying in because I'm expecting a delivery. No-one knocks on the door and no-one calls, but all the same the tracking data changes to "unsuccessful delivery attempt". The reason? The f*cking delivery guy (or girl) can't be bothered actually making the delivery, but just drives past and updates the tracking log to cover his/her ass.

Don't know if that's what's happened in your case, but it's certainly a possibility.

Well that would suck but means that it will still come on monday as TNT always makes 3 delivery attempts but there was no note, i have this happen to me once with a local package. The guy was sneaky sliding the note in my mailbox without even having the package on him. After i caught him he had to get the package from his Van and cost him more time than he planned.

She said she used regular air mail

http://www.track-chinapost.com/ and then China Post Register Mail, the number starts with RR but i don't think this will be a number TNT will recognise.

I've called TNT customer service in the past and they can trace the RR numbers if it has already arrived in Holland and has been scanned in their system.

I would do what SEleven did. Call the courier's customer service number and give them the tracking number. Tell them it was shows unsucessful delivery, even though someone was home that day to accept the delivery. They can trace the package and tell you exactly where it is. It obviously is in their system, because a delivery attempt was made even though it may have been a "Drive by" attempt! Unfortunately, as our population gets lazier and lazier, and the work ethic fades into the distant past, more and more folks seem to try to cut corners and slack on their job. Your dilema is not the first time a similar incident has been posted on RWG. If it were me, I would make sure that the customer service representative knew how unhappy I was that the driver made a bogus delivery attempt.

Just rang cus support, they say it was cancelled off the route or something because it was registered mail and should be here tomorrow.

They can indeed trace foreign tracecodes once in their system!

Let's hope so

Thanks for the support guys!