When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DW Rolex vinage Daytona

Mickey Padge

Just got this piece back from Domi, after some serious work to get her back up and running again, thanks very much Domi for your excellent service and help in this matter! B)

This is a DW vintage Daytona, with a slightly different bezel I sourced, and an aftermarket crown and tube. The watch uses a manual wind 7750, Domi did his magic there, removing the auto parts and installing manual wind ones :)

Not sure how accurate it is, in fact it probably isn't true to any gen, but it has a set of parts that I like best!

On to the pictures, click to expand:

dsc03466e.th.jpgdsc03467q.th.jpgdsc03468m.th.jpgdsc03469wa.th.jpg

dsc03471e.th.jpgdsc03472e.th.jpgdsc03473l.th.jpgdsc03474gb.th.jpg

dsc03475y.th.jpgdsc03476ew.th.jpgdsc03477v.th.jpg

dsc03467r.jpg

I am very happy to finally have this watch on my wrist and working, even more so when you consider it was a member sale gone wrong, sorry to the peeps that ended up with nothing, at least I was lucky and received a watch at all, even a broken beat up one.....

Cheers! B)

I must have missed the background story on this watch, but it looks great, MP. :good:

Thanks freddy333!

It wasn't pretty, I think three members purchased this same watch, I was lucky, and I received it, in a non working not as advertised state, the other two poor fellows got nothing :(

Suffice to say I am pretty sure the seller was booted from the boards at least :)

Cheers! B)

Looking good, my man :good::drinks: Doesn't have to be a perfect recreation of a specific model, if it's got all the parts which you personally like, and it represents the watch which you want to be wearing, that's all that matters :good:

A plexy glass vintage GMT master i think

:drool:

Good to see that its working and looking good. The smart thing I did was to use my CC via paypal. I filled in a disputed charge form and got my money back from my CC and Paypal. So it ended well.