When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hewhoislikegod Scamer ?

vlaletom

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's very simple i never deleted the PM from Hewois.

any admin can select the DB to read it. (plus various email exchange with him)

Olso i am wiling to forward all my email exchange with the fake "DW".

For my it's very simple:

I got a bogus email from hewhois an that can be proved 100%.

that email lead me to somone playing "DW" making me send money to rosevil CA.

I can only make one logical conclusion.

So:

Hwilg does have DW's correct email

Hwilg provided an incorrect email for DW.

That email was used to defraud a member.

Hwilg lives near Roseville, CA.

...Good enough for me. I, for one, will take hwilg up on his offer to leave the community.

Ok we really don't need all this swearing..........it is in fact a breach of our rules......Ken

OUCH...

Any defense? If you are innocent you should speak up and provide proof, if you think he's guilty provide proof! (although to be fair you already have...)

I think people need to start drinking decaf. Myself included.

:lol:

@starbu- Never once did I intend any offense or otherwise towards your posts. I only made clarification on how *I* interpreted your post. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't know you, I don't have anything against you. My post was to clear up any indication of DW not being on the level, which I know not to be the case with several account of first hand experience. It takes an incredible amount of time to build a credible and respected reputation; it takes minutes, and sometimes seconds to destroy one. I did not want this to happen to one of my favorite dealers who also happens to be someone that I consider a friend. So, my perspective was- If I understood your post the way that I read it, I figured others may do the same. So, that's my clarification and justification for posting what I did.

As for mikellem... He is free to post and voice his opinion, just as you are free to express yours. I don't view it as 'sucking up', and knowing him as I do, there is no need for him to have to feel that he needs to 'suck up'. I respect him greatly, as he adds content and value to the forum in his own right.

As always, your mileage may vary, your perspective may differ with mine, and your opinion and point of view is always encouraged, whether it happens to coincide with mine or not. This is an open forum, we all have different reasons why we're here. If we all agreed on everything, it would be a very boring place...

wow...this sucks.

But Michael (Hewhoislikewhatever) has been on the old RWG for a long time.

Let's act calm and no F words before everything clears.

and if he is a scammer, you can find him in New Hamsphire.

:)

Btw, that's the main reason why I don't give out George's info when people ask me about MBW.

Absolutely.. I couldn't agree more.

I've taken a vow not to rise to any more of the "flamers".

Why doesn't everyone reply and post in a considered manner, like yourself and some of the other level-heads.

Let's get back on to topic, and find out what the (alleged) culprit has to say in his defense. The evidence is certainly mounting up against him.

As for mikellem... He is free to post and voice his opinion, just as you are free to express yours. I don't view it as 'sucking up', and knowing him as I do, there is no need for him to have to feel that he needs to 'suck up'. I respect him greatly, as he adds content and value to the forum in his own right.

On this point, I have to own up to a faux pax, I thought mikellem was talking about you, when infact he was meaning someone else, not you (ubiquitous).

I apologise to both of you for my rash mistake, in commenting before reading in full!

In my defence I get kind of worked up when people tell me to shut up, and garnish their comments with expletives!.. This lead me into mis-interpreting the comment from mikellem.. Sorry guys!