When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

White Skyland

By-Tor

I'm not a huge fan of white dials, but I am a fan of Skylands!

Man thats a sexy watch. Whew! :wub:

I haven't a clue why they didn't rep it.I dont think they expected as much interest in the skyland as they got. Therefore maybe less choice in dial colors were offered?

Cause its just come out! These are new dials.

It coincided with their name change from Avenger Skyland to simply Avenger. The simple way to identify the newer ones is that they have swiss made printed at 6 o'clock Lume dot.

They also release batton dials versions.

All the factories have to do is just rep the new dials :) Im sure many people will be asking just for dials to change into their existing watches.

Not sure if the rep manufacturers want to put much more effort in to it. As you recall, the Skyland launch was a bit of a farce, and both the manufacturers ended up having to slash their prices to a number that was far less than what it should have been. Combine that with probably less than stellar sales of either of them, due to the fact that their were two makers. My guess is that the whole skyland project was a big failure to both factories, and they likely won't update it.

But who knows? They both came out with BS versions, so we'll just have to wait and see.

• 3 weeks later...