When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asim - Making wrong right again

Migge

Well,

many of us bought some stuff from member Asim sometime around a year ago, well many of us did not recieve anything.

So, after some attempts of getting the members money back I wrote off the debth as I never thought Id see the money or the bought product ever again. But not too long ago I saw Double T posting that Asim had started to speak again and wanted to settle oustanding issues.

After sending Double T a PM with the info I decided to send Asim an e-mail, I was very clear that I had no intention with that e-mail to attempt to get my money back, I just wanted to give him credit for wanting to make things right even after so long time had passed. In my book its takes a lot of guts and characther to stand up to your actions (Even if a lot of time has passed) like Asim is doing right now. It shows more then a little characther. The "easy way" would have been to just move on and forgott about the issue for him.

Well, Asim replied to my e-mail almost instantly saying that he felt very bad for not honouring his obligations and that he would make everything right again with all the invovled people. And almost in no time I got another mail from PP with the money I payed in return.

I sent him a thanks and once again said once that my purpose with sending the e-mail was not mainly gettin back my money back, upon wich he replied that "actions speaks louder then words"

So, in my book Asim is a great guy, sure he has brought a lot of frustration and anger amongst some fora-members,

but the way he stands up to his outstanding issues now shows true character and that is not at all the character of a scammer!

I wish Asim all the best and hope he can return to the fora again.

Over and out

// One happy swede

It is good to see he is following up on the discussions he had with Double T.

I had a transaction with Asim a long time back and it went as smooth as silk, it made me quite sad to see a good member go off the rails.

So full credit to him for not taking the easy way out.

Ken

wow thats very cool, ASIM you get my respect, for standing up like a man and trying to make it right again, we all can make mistakes ... but the difference is, what we do after that :victory:

im not involved in any deals with him, but reading that makes me feel realy good.

all the best to the guys who deald with him and to asim himself, cheers sir :drinks:

Well done.

In life if you ever find yourself in a bad situation, and I'm speaking to myself here too, it is always possible to make the Next Right Decision.

Well done.

In life if you ever find yourself in a bad situation, and I'm speaking to myself here too, it is always possible to make the Next Right Decision.

Absolutely. Even if someone does make a mistake, bad choice, or bad action, there's no reason that they have to continue to 'follow the darkside', it's always possible to turn around and start making the right choices :) Anyone who has done something wrong, realizes they've done something wrong, and make the conscious decision to never again behave in a certain way, and to do the right thing from now on, well, I'm not sure if it's possible to say how long someone should pay penance before they can be considered to be redeemed, but as with everything in life, it's not about the destination, but the journey :victory: