When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Time show off, Franken BCE, Franken SOSF and Skyland

cougaree

Zigmeister does perfect job! This may be an understatement.

I got my babies back and they are looking great!

Franken BCE v3 - gen bezel, gen dial, relumed hands

Franken SOSF v1 - gen dial, pearl relume, gen swiss movement

Skyland v3 - dial, hands and pearl reluming, lume dot fix, movement service.

The results are great! The best one is the Franken SOSF. The stock AR is amazing, but looks even better with gen dial. The dial on BCE v3 is awesome, however the fitting of the gen bezel to the case is just ok (the grove for bezel spring on the case is slightly wider than I want, so the bezel is not pushed against the case tightly). The gen bezel fitting on my TT BCE v2 is much better. Word of advice, if you want to fit a gen bezel, get a v2 that has asian date font. Apparently, there are some differences between BCE v2 and v3 other than the upgraded fonts.

IMG_1575S.jpg

IMG_1577S.jpg

IMG_1561S.jpg

IMG_1557S.jpg

Thanks guys! Here are couple more. I wish I have BT's photo skills because they just simply look much better in real life. Especially for the SOSF, I don't know how I can capture that something makes it so special. Last pic is a quick lume shot, they could be brighter but I didn't really charge it.

Enjoy and have a great day!

IMG_1582S.jpg

IMG_1591S.jpg

I wish I have BT's photo skills because they just simply look much better in real life. Especially for the SOSF, I don't know how I can capture that something makes it so special.

More light.

Try natural lighting outside... a balcony or something... it gives excellent results.

Beautiful pieces you got in there. Where did you source the fish gen dial? If you don't mind me asking.

The gen dials on the fish are amazing and its a big tell to the rep, the rep dial doesn't get anywhere close to the gen.

You are the third person ask about this. The fish dials are truly hard to find. Few months ago, there were two for auction on the bay. This one and a blue one, from two different sellers. This one came from a seller in Switzerland. The blue one were from Australia. There might be someone on this board who bought the blue one, but I'm not so sure. Keep an eye on the bay, that's what I would suggest. It can take days or years for the next one to show up. Good luck!

You are the third person ask about this. The fish dials are truly hard to find. Few months ago, there were two for auction on the bay. This one and a blue one, from two different sellers. This one came from a seller in Switzerland. The blue one were from Australia. There might be someone on this board who bought the blue one, but I'm not so sure. Keep an eye on the bay, that's what I would suggest. It can take days or years for the next one to show up. Good luck!

Thanks for that...

here's my fish duo saying hi...

DSC_6419a.jpg

@cougaree: Lightbox shots are very challenging and demand a perfect setup but you can easily get great photos in natural lighting. And those are great shots!

They all look amazing... three of my fav. Breits right there. Pro1 bracelet is cool too. Gen dial makes a world of difference! :good:

Im speechless - and a little jealous :whistling: Absolutely amazing trio Cougaree. I love the SOSF and BCE!.....Your photos are very good too....Congrats and wear all three in great health. :thumbsupsmileyanim: