When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My just received PO form Narikaa

wimpie007

very good my friend!!!!good choise!!i wish you many years with your watch!!!!

Thanks! Maybe i will get an UPO someday like your great watch!

Lookms really nice and great pictures. Mine just arrived today too, for the price I dont think you could ask for much more

SNB12381edit-1.jpg

The pumpkin one looks great too!

Guest tolis

if you get money the next months go for the UPO!its great watch!!!great quality!!!!and swiss eta 2824-2,antimagnetic cover!!!!i had buy in the past PO from reg!!!its great man!!!!!!but i decide to spent some money a lot to take UPO!!!when you buy this watch you see more great quality from the normal PO!THANKS

I just ordered an Orange 45mm and and Orange strap from Narikaa!! I cant wait to get it!

Since I work around the water, I'm thinking of sending it out to make sure it will at least take a dunk in case I go for an un-intentional swim.

Is that a 42 or 45?

What's the difference between Reg's PO and the UPO?

The POrikaa comes in 42 or 45 and is a "budget" watch, @ 99usd for the 42mm .. it's a very good watch with an A21j movement for the price. The UPO is almost triple the cost, only comes in 45mm and will accept genuine parts.

Aside from the movement and the price, what I'm interested in is what the visible differences are between a 45mm POrikaa and a UPO?

For example, can you use gen parts on the POrikaa?

The POrikaa is not compatible with any gen parts. Most people that buy the POrikaa get the 42mm size as it's one of the few 42mm Planet oceans that can still be found ever since all previous versions of a 42mm Planet ocean have dried up!

• 2 weeks later...

it's here! just need to get the bracelet resized now! :D :D

was waiting ages for this supposed 'ultimate 42mm' to be released but couldn't wait any longer to get a PO so have got this, and I like it A LOT.

of course knowing my luck the new 42mm will probably be announced tomorrow now.

Edited by mkane133

• 2 weeks later...

:(

so i've had my porikka 12 days and its stopped working!

basically the date wheel is stuck and the hour hand wont move past the 10 o'clock position. What should I do?

this is making me very sad, maybe i have just got unlucky? since it seems everyone else has had little to no problems with this watch. sent narikaa an email anyway, hopefully he will be able to help me out!

Edited by mkane133