When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

They Finally Made A Fighters Navitimer Right!

Guest Sql_pl

Just found it on Perfect Clones

121456-21504.jpg

121456-21505.jpg

121456-21506.jpg

121456-21507.jpg

121456-21508.jpg

With this new dial and now that they finished it in satin it is extremely close! Since it has a standard 7750 layout there is no problem with sunken date.... COOL!

There is only a Messerschmitt flaw left.

Cheers!

Good looking subdials and date font too.

I was thinking that too. Very good use of the standard ETA datewheel. Why can't they fit that to the TAG Link chrono reps I wonder.....

and the very annoying wrong color of the inner bezel ring - it is supposed to be silver and not white. If you see the original you'll see what I mean...

You are absolutely correct. The inner bezel should have a pearlescent shimmer to it. The cheap quartz Navi I bought from TTK was more accurate than this new one in that respect.

Edited by r11co

I have just bought a swiss 7750 movement for a little over $200! For $888 as offered by Joshua I could have The Zigmeister brush a Asian 7750 version, fit the swiss movement, fully service the movement, which should not even be required, get it relumed and have a real AR coating applied and I would still come out lower than $888 :black_eye: For that money I would consider buying a used Navitimer... After all we are talking about a $4k watch here and used you can get one for a little over $2k

After all we are talking about a $4k watch here and used you can get one for a little over $2k

Actually I've seen used Navitimers for a bit over $1K.

If you consider that these will probably show up with the new Asian 7750 for $200 at some point in the future (River sells the TAG Link Chrono rep for $179 including shipping right now)... it means that you're paying more than $600 extra for the Swiss movement (with zero guarantee). Genuine TAGs with similar movement can be bought at those prices.

$900 for this rep is EXPENSIVE....... A nice preowned genuine would cost maybe $1400 or $1500, or even less. And good luck trying to sell the replica off when you don't want it, you'll take a huge loss, while if you go the genuine way, you'll recover most of your investment, and maybe even make money!

Well, I've seen this watch in person and have the original catalogue, never seen silver, looks white to me!

sorry m8t I beg to differ, it might not be silver but an off white with a sparkle (silver particles) which can even be seen from quite a distance - a friend of mine has the original and I have the rep we compared side by side :)

just wait until river has it. josh is not known for low prices.

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim: join the River Fan club!

sorry m8t I beg to differ, it might not be silver but an off white with a sparkle (silver particles) which can even be seen from quite a distance - a friend of mine has the original and I have the rep we compared side by side :)

I'll take your word for it, but I didn't notice. Heres a gold gen

121987-21404.jpg

I have just bought a swiss 7750 movement for a little over $200! For $888 as offered by Joshua I could have Ziggy brush a Asian 7750 version, fit the swiss movement, fully service the movement, which should not even be required, get it relumed and have a real AR coating applied and I would still come out lower than $888 :black_eye: For that money I would consider buying a used Navitimer... After all we are talking about a $4k watch here and used you can get one for a little over $2k

Where did you get a Swiss ETA 7750 for $200????? I would love to stock up on several as I now have 3 replica chronos in 12,6,9 original configuration and I want to have genuine movements in reserve for when they quit.

The best price I have been able to find is Orfei and they are $300-$350

clockspares.com is off the charts at about $500

Well, guys...

Learn to appreciate... Joshua's Navitimers are CUSTOM MADE and River or any other dealers will never have one BRUSHED and with SWISS 7750. All these work is TOP NOTCH. Every single link is BRUSHED and all these work is PIECE of ART.

USD888 is already a great price. Swiss 7750 movement is a much controlled movement in the market now. Thanks!

Andrew

Where did you get a Swiss ETA 7750 for $200????? I would love to stock up on several as I now have 3 replica chronos in 12,6,9 original configuration and I want to have genuine movements in reserve for when they quit.

The best price I have been able to find is Orfei and they are $300-$350

clockspares.com is off the charts at about $500

sorry m8, but my source has limited supply and I am for now buying all I can get my hands on - I will post in the forum where to get them once my greed is satisfied :bleh: Don't buy from any of the ebay dealers since most of them sell the old Asian 7750 as a Swiss 7750

Since it has a standard 7750 layout there is no problem with sunken date.... COOL!

There never was a sunken date problem with this particular rep, Asian or Swiss. The date font does look a lot better though, and the dial appears to have the proper beveling around the date window which looks nice. The old Asian 7750 Navi fighters rep (which I have) don't have this detail, which makes them look a bit cheap.

I don't know if there's a big market at this pricing but I think it's always admirable when a dealer tries to put out the best possible product. If Honpo can sell out a $750 watch with an Asian 7750 (the old 187) I certainly think there's room for a Swiss 7750 rep for a bit more.

• 9 months later...

*Bump*

Anyone get one of these. I see these posts are almost a year old and am wondering if anyone got one and how its running?

I see the price is still $888 though, but I may go for it, if it would be possible to get perhaps 2 more links brushed and added on (I have 8" wrist and have read they're tight)

Cheers