When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there a Omega Seamaster Quartz replica?

Akilles

Hello, I have one, gen , asking 1000 euros....

Hi.

Does anyone know where to find a Seamaster (blue dial) in quartz? I've been looking everywhere. I can find it in automatic, ETA but I need a watch that requires battery. Here is a link to the original watch:

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/300-m-quartz/22218000

I figured if they made a good replica on the automatic version they could do it in quartz as well, for a few dollars less (if they already has the design). Just needed it as a sport watch, that's why an automatic isn't optimal.

Why not try the SMPO?,they make a very nice quartz version(s) of that model,black and orang bezels and 42mm and 45mm. My first rep was a quartz SMPO,nice looking watch. I gave It to a friend because I just dont care that much for battery operated watches anymore,good luck :)

Why not try the SMPO?,they make a very nice quartz version(s) of that model,black and orang bezels and 42mm and 45mm. My first rep was a quartz SMPO,nice looking watch. I gave It to a friend because I just dont care that much for battery operated watches anymore,good luck :)

Never seen Planet Ocean in quartz actually but it's been a while since I've looked. Not sure it you are allowed to make a direct link here but if it is.. it would be appreciated if someone could write a good page/dealer...

nothing wrong with an auto for sport, i run every day with any thing from a breitling black bird to my hand wind hand made movements, i swim and do plenty of sports with out having to resort to :yuk: quartz

Playing Golf or Squash kills nearly every mechanical watch... I have a TAG Heuer Golf watch for those occasions.

Never seen Planet Ocean in quartz actually but it's been a while since I've looked. Not sure it you are allowed to make a direct link here but if it is.. it would be appreciated if someone could write a good page/dealer...

I think Watcheden has the best selection of quartz SMPO. They have them In the Black/orange bezel and also the 42mm/45mm. Watcheden Is one of are trusted dealers here at RWG,so no worries :good: Remember to use the coupon code for a extra $20.00 off,good luck :drinks: Mike

I think Watcheden has the best selection of quartz SMPO. They have them In the Black/orange bezel and also the 42mm/45mm. Watcheden Is one of are trusted dealers here at RWG,so no worries :good: Remember to use the coupon code for a extra $20.00 off,good luck :drinks: Mike

Thanks...

coupon code!? where can I find the code?