When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You shall be teased!, the Most accurate HBB is out and ready to be delivered!

kimerathon1

I don't post here often, but most of you know me very well, as the resident Hublot expert form RG, and the Hublot Mod from WC, so I will share some info with you as well!!!

Ok guys, it is no secret I helped with the creation of some of the new models, this is the V5 Factory, they are Highbeats Full ceramic sand blasted finished and Great attention to detail.

Just for teaser purposes, I have to let you know that Josh is personally QC'ing the watches, and he is taking pictures of the watch he is going to send before he sends them (for those who thought he is a dropshipper).

Anyway, this watch has the highest standards in quality and we can say almost flawless, the movement has improved with silver screws and just the center bearing screw being black. big improvement, I shall make a Formal Review once it is here, but for now, you have to wait a week!!!

Without further a due, I give you, the Bode Miller Bang!

GetInline.jpg

Just for teaser purposes, I have to let you know that Josh is personally QC'ing the watches, and he is taking pictures of the watch he is going to send before he sends them (for those who thought he is a dropshipper).

GetInline.jpg

looks great. But just because Josh says he personally will be checking all of "THESE" hbb's doesn't mean he checks every watch he sends. Josh is too big anyways NOT to dropship. He sells more watches in a week than many others probably sell in a month. He's an amazing dealer, but let's not open the can of worms on whether or not he dropships!

Hi Kimera! Thanks for posting and sharing this great info! The watch looks great (even better if it has your stamp of approval). Is the vase/bezel bead blasted? Are there going to be variations i.e. different dial colours?

Regards

looks great. But just because Josh says he personally will be checking all of "THESE" hbb's doesn't mean he checks every watch he sends. Josh is too big anyways NOT to dropship. He sells more watches in a week than many others probably sell in a month. He's an amazing dealer, but let's not open the can of worms on whether or not he dropships!

Thank you for your compliments... But I need to stress time and again .. I DO NOT DROPSHIP.

I have brought in a couple of guys to help with the operation..

For every watch order.. Yes.. Every order... Pics of the actual watch to be sent will be taken with calibration /waterproofing tested. Approval from client need to be given before they are sent out.

You deal exclusively still with me.. There will no Lucy , Sucy or Mary for you to contact. Personalize approach from yours truly will still be and always maintained.

Many have already been receiving my QC pics since last week.

Thanks

Joshua

www.1-pc8838.com

Thank you for your compliments... But I need to stress time and again .. I DO NOT DROPSHIP.

I have brought in a couple of guys to help with the operation..

For every watch order.. Yes.. Every order... Pics of the actual watch to be sent will be taken with calibration /waterproofing tested. Approval from client need to be given before they are sent out.

You deal exclusively still with me.. There will no Lucy , Sucy or Mary for you to contact. Personalize approach from yours truly will still be and always maintained.

Many have already been receiving my QC pics since last week.

Thanks

Joshua

www.1-pc8838.com

My regards, and my apologies. I had never heard of you sending qc photos before shipping the watch, and don't recall you doing so in the past. Is this a new practice? In any case, I apologize for painting your methods to be something they're not. I recognize and accept that you're one of the most reputable dealers on this forum, and that says alot by itself, regardless of whether or not you have drop shipped in the past, present or future! Keep up the good work Josh :)

if the movement have the regulator like the gen ? why they cant even fix the sunken DW ?? so it will make a perfect HBB for us !

Gen Big Bang (44mm) datewheel is also sunken... this is the reason why everyone is obessed with this watch from the beginning .. you can see the sunken gap even on the genuine.. !

and the genuine movt these days does not have a regulator these days !!

post-328-068271200 1281966096.jpg

Yes, the DW is sunken on Gen as well, you see Gen HBB's use a Modified ETA 7750 with a Gerard Depraz Compax Module, that is the only modded part, but in essence it is still an ETA 7750 not 7753 like many think, this will be an amazing watch and you will all see once it arrives next week!!!!!

Thanks for valuing my opinion, it is great to be recognized here at RWG as well!!!

Ok i take ur word on the sunken bit but will do more research soon.

The Gens have sunken DW's, as tried on many at the Hublot Boutique in Warsaw. Other high end Swiss brands do the same thing that HBB does. Graham of London, etc. all use the ETA7750 with module to move the 12 sub-dial. Thus they suffer from the Sunken DW.

Exactly well put, the case is full ceramic!!!

And Matte looking sand blasted ceramic, which is why te former models were not accurate, this isthe case that can beused for the Senna 2, the Maradonna, the all black II and the Ice Bangand the black magic EVO!

Edited by kimerathon1

Ok you guys just made me fall in love with Hublot. Can anyone tell me the differences between this one and one of the cheaper version:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/hbsp10006-bang-bode-bang-limited-ssoff-white-a7750-p-8602.html

I much prefer the one in the link and its cheaper but would I be making a big mistake not purchasing the one in the OP?