When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Maybe I'm Getting Hooked on Pams

thogaa

Wow that's a great looking Chrono. The date wheel looks really good too. Did you buy this from a dealer or a member? Mods? Which other PAM's do you currently have in your collection?

I stole it from panerista1979 a couple of weeks ago :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Here's the recipe:

- Swiss 7753 Movement

- T60 Automatic Crown

- Crownguard Mod (Pin polished and Lever tightened)

- Movement Service

I

There was rumors floating about on RG about some new 112 and 111 sandwich dials in the works, but I still haven't seen them yet. I'm kind of holding out for those. I really like my 112h but the sandwich dial has some flaws. They basically copied the sausage dial font for the sandwich dials :thumbdown: I would also really love to get a better case back that isn't the typical H0035/2000 serial number. :D

The FGD dials on the 201 etc models have been looking pretty amazing. Combine that with the FGD hands and its a pretty sweet combo. The PVD/DLC base models are starting to call to me as well :D

Question is - what's next? :g:

Selling them off because they're so damn boring. :lol:

Just kidding (partially). I just traded my 127. Thats Pam #2 that just sat pretty in my box and didn't see any wrist time.

Thats a beautiful example you have there. Enjoy it!

There was rumors floating about on RG about some new 112 and 111 sandwich dials in the works, but I still haven't seen them yet. I'm kind of holding out for those. I really like my 112h but the sandwich dial has some flaws. They basically copied the sausage dial font for the sandwich dials :thumbdown: I would also really love to get a better case back that isn't the typical H0035/2000 serial number. :D

The FGD dials on the 201 etc models have been looking pretty amazing. Combine that with the FGD hands and its a pretty sweet combo. The PVD/DLC base models are starting to call to me as well :D

I remember those rumors....goin' on like 6 months now...been waiting on these updated 111 and 112 dials now too.

Anyone care to share what they know?