When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No traces of TTK?

crystalcranium

You have no more insight into Admin at RWG than a common troll.

Actually, I do believe, he IS a common troll...

Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search "Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation "DNFTT" redirect here. For the Wikimedia essay, see "What is a troll?". In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[3][4]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

If you love him so much, at least you now know where to find him online :D

LOL +1,

I'm too much of a Newbe to have enjoyed? TTK's articulate English. It's past 7 am and haven't gone to bed yet, as having found this thread by accident, I was just unable to "put it down, so to speak. I felt, at times, that I had run into snippets of a Mills & Burns Love Novel.

Dear Gran, Sorry if I ask, (and please don't be offended) but are you TTK's Gran? His Girlfriend? His Wife? or the Man Himself?

Was reading another post about a man called "Robert from Thailand" and noticed that his behaviour was in line with Neil/TTK. Could: TTK, be both Neil and Robert and a few more names that escape me for now?

Oh well, that's the end of me being accepted by some other Watch Forum Sites as a Member! I'm really debating if I should "pull the trigger" on this post, as I have all to loose and nothing to gain, and I don't even know the Characters from this "intreging" Novel! And who knows, this "man" may give me a darn good dose of articulate English posing as one of his mates on Our Forum. I guess that if I am attacked then they will have exposed themselves? :surrender:

Well, here goes! Live dangerously!

The Bin is rubber walled...

And for one last time - Baldrick is indeed Neil...

And for those that have sent PM's - Neil was extended an olive branch some months back after his surgery...

He snubbed it...

Nuff said...

TT

PS: Gran, you have begun to re-integrate yourself back into the community after a somewhat shaky past...

May I suggest that you continue to watch yourself, and steer clear of being in the middle of pot stirring...

Your leash probably isn't as long as you think it is...

+1, We don't need nasty people who threaten decent people with physical violence, insults, filthy language and sell illegal knives (a crime in Our Country). So, why should a decent Watch Forum Site such as WRG give this kind of person a place to sell his wears? If the others are hard up, then let them keep him and enjoy his short temper and filthy words. I'm no admin so I can't say: "Why don't you (who love and miss him so much) join him at his other residences? All Communities are judged by their lowest common denominator. This is a fun site with lots of very helpful, nice people. Admins: Let's keep it this way, please.

With the greatest of respect, TTK sounds like someone who does not take the best care of himself with regards his health, so 5 years of failing health will certainly take its toll on a person's outlook and state of mind. He has previously mentioned eye problems due to blepharitis (which is an easily manageable condition) and said that he could not see because of the eye creams he needed to use, but any optician will tell the patient to apply the ointments at night, when vision is not really a necessity, so to be honest, I attribute much of that as attention-seeking behavior.

I was diagnosed a Diabetic 10 years ago and was probably undiagnosed for 10 years before that. Went from 75 kilos to 115 kilos, but once I found out that it was the undiagnosed Diabetes that made me put on weight, I quickly lost the weight with hard work and went back to 75 kilos. Have never even needed help from diabetic pills to control my diabetes. It's all done by diet control only. I still have my 1 or 2 bottles of red a night and only have to watch what I eat to keep it under control. Diabetes can be a horrible disease if uncontrolled, but with a little willpower you can beat it. Have a cousin who live to 96 who was a diabetic, and he lost nothing along the way. I have sympathy for fellow sufferers, but it take self control to beat it. I don't know who TTK is, but by what I read, he is a man that had or has no self control: in his battle against his disease and no control over his eloquent speech. No one deserves to be threatened, belittled and abused with foul language by anyone, not even a Diabetic. Hope that he, his many re-incarnations and supporters are never permitted to join Our Forum. It's the Best Watch Forum and does not seem to have any semi-literate "smart faces" who delight in belittling every Newbe that joins for every mistake they make. Long Live RWG, THE WAY IT IS. We do not need to lower our standards to survive.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

'Mickey Padge', on 19 Aug 2010 - 2:22 PM, said:snapback.png

He was selling loads of different knives, full auto's too......

They're def banned, any flick type knife is, along with balisong/butterfly knives.

They're def banned, any flick type knife is, along with balisong/butterfly knives.

>While counterfeit watches are ok everywhere?

ROFLMAO!!!

Life is Good!

K

• 2 weeks later...

'Mickey Padge', on 19 Aug 2010 - 2:22 PM, said:snapback.png

>While counterfeit watches are ok everywhere?

ROFLMAO!!!

Life is Good!

K

I am pretty sure that the British authorities will punish you more severely for illegal weapons than for copyright infringement.