When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No traces of TTK?

crystalcranium

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck i'm all for cloning

that way i can be with my kids, my wife, my girlfriend, my mistress, my concubine, my friends and finish my work - all @ the same time :D

but TTK is like a bad rash

and no one needs more of that

Or you could always make a religious conversion and have the four wives :victory: I find it hilairious that the law makes it illegal to have more than one wife (which would mean that they would all have the same legal privilages and protections) but does not prosecute people who commit adultery, where everything is kept secret, and there are no legal rights... Makes no sense to me... Surely better to prosecute for adultery, but praise those who marry their wives and treat them all equally :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And as for being all for cloning, good to have another join the cause :drinks:

Or you could always make a religious conversion and have the four wives :victory: I find it hilairious that the law makes it illegal to have more than one wife (which would mean that they would all have the same legal privilages and protections) but does not prosecute people who commit adultery, where everything is kept secret, and there are no legal rights... Makes no sense to me... Surely better to prosecute for adultery, but praise those who marry their wives and treat them all equally :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And as for being all for cloning, good to have another join the cause :drinks:

Monogamy works for some, not for all

If not for our favorite pastime (which may involve adultery from time to time) the human species would not be the most dominant force on the planet

And i say that as a happily married father of two

The problem with religious conversion is religion itself. To believe in religion & live in the 21st century is akin to bringing up the rear of civilization. Lastly 4 wives would be fun but who in their right mind needs 4 sets of in-laws ? ;)

I think Governments just want to protect men who are not in touch with their sanity. :lol:

Ken

:D

Monogamy works for some, not for all

If not for our favorite pastime (which may involve adultery from time to time) the human species would not be the most dominant force on the planet

And i say that as a happily married father of two

The problem with religious conversion is religion itself. To believe in religion & live in the 21st century is akin to bringing up the rear of civilization. Lastly 4 wives would be fun but who in their right mind needs 4 sets of in-laws ? ;)

I'd disagree, in that I feel that religion can provide what pure science cannot. I feel that the two complement each other, rather than having to be mutually exclusive camps :victory:

As you say, monogamy works for some, not for all. This is precisely the point I'm meaning. If it's done through the bounds of marriage, everyone is legally protected, and there's no need for shady behaviour which costs in the divorce court :lol: That's why I think it's funny that the option which provides the stability/protection is considered illegal/immoral, yet the option which provides nothing, while still considered immoral by some, is not legally actionable (other than divorce), where in fact it should be, as a breach of contract :lol:

C'mon you guys dont get childish!!

Your comments are funny but little bit OT.

So what WE(grown-ups) are gonna do with that TTK unveiled??

Are we gonna crucify that molestor or what??!

I mean he has gonna pay... never before a person made me felt this way!!

I cried REAL tears to his demise!

Otherwise you NEVER can be sure IF he is really DEAD?!

And can you really be sure??

If we dont sacrifice HIM to the cathartic flames we will be followed

and never get rid of him... i fear ...this will turn out to get another...

freddy-krueger.jpg

Purifying Regards

George

Am I missing something? I know Neil was a character known for his flaming of those who crossed him but most saw this as the prickly flip side of an interesting and multi-faceted personality that included wonderful photography skills and access to some of the finest watches available. Quirky and unpredictable?...certainly...interesting and alluring? Absolutely. It sounds like the guy being discussed here committed some terrible crime. Was there some major event I missed during my hiatus? What led to the banning?

Am I missing something? I know Neil was a character known for his flaming of those who crossed him but most saw this as the prickly flip side of an interesting and multi-faceted personality that included wonderful photography skills and access to some of the finest watches available. Quirky and unpredictable?...certainly...interesting and alluring? Absolutely. It sounds like the guy being discussed here committed some terrible crime. Was there some major event I missed during my hiatus? What led to the banning?

It is my understanding that he made personal threats against Admin.

He's banned, what more do you suggest? I agree, coming on forum under a troll pseudonym and messing with people's heads, trying to garner sympathy, albeit by proxy, shows a very ill mind, but one probably best left to its own devices and ignored rather than giving him the attention he clearly thought he deserved.

Are we gonna crucify that molestor or what??!

I mean he has gonna pay... never before a person made me felt this way!!

I cried REAL tears to his demise!

Otherwise you NEVER can be sure IF he is really DEAD?!

And can you really be sure??

If we dont sacrifice HIM to the cathartic flames we will be followed

and never get rid of him... i fear ...this will turn out to get another...

Purifying Regards

George

??????????????

Obviously things will never completely change....it is all a circle..but lets have fun doing it (let TTK back to play)

??????????????

Obviously things will never completely change....it is all a circle..but lets have fun doing it (let TTK back to play)

He threatened Admin. What possible reason should he be allowed back for?? If a guest in your home insulted your family and then threatened you, would you still invite them round for beers?

I know he is a diabetic. A change in mental status due to uncontrolled glucose levels or circulatory insufficencies secondary to diabetes are not exactly rare. The TTK being discussed here isn't the one I dealt with 5 years ago.

With the greatest of respect, TTK sounds like someone who does not take the best care of himself with regards his health, so 5 years of failing health will certainly take its toll on a person's outlook and state of mind. He has previously mentioned eye problems due to blepharitis (which is an easily manageable condition) and said that he could not see because of the eye creams he needed to use, but any optician will tell the patient to apply the ointments at night, when vision is not really a necessity, so to be honest, I attribute much of that as attention-seeking behavior.

hmm... just heard that Baldrick=TTK aint true

will wait till someone comes up with facts(bones)

until i will ever say somethin' again.

Yes, this undercover "who is who" thing might be funny -

but sorry folks, when it comes to dead and dying mixed up

a little bit too much even more when "dead" seems possible...

not my everyday "cup of tea".

Cant you just make some jokes about other "normal" things...

maybe some sexist jokes about women, children or some

rasist jokes about negroes, jews or greeks?

George

hmm... just heard that Baldrick=TTK aint true

will wait till someone comes up with facts(bones)

until i will ever say somethin' again.

Yes, this undercover "who is who" thing might be funny -

but sorry folks, when it comes to dead and dying mixed up

a little bit too much even more when "dead" seems possible...

not my everyday "cup of tea".

Cant you just make some jokes about other "normal" things...

maybe some sexist jokes about women, children or some

rasist jokes about negroes, jews or greeks?

George

Two Vulcans walk into a bar...

(I don't know the rest :lol: )

I [we] can assure you that Baldrick is Neil...

Pretty sure with as much pot stirring that he's done that he would never fess up to it...

We are sure enough here that he [baldrick] has been banned from the forum as well...

Believe what you wish, but them's are the facts...

TT

One evening a husband, thinking he was being funny, said to his wife, 'Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in 'Slim Fast'.

Maybe it would take a few inches off of your butt!'

His wife was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn't let such a comment go unrewarded.

The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer.

'What the heck is this?' he said to himself as a little 'dust' cloud appeared when he shook them out.

He hollered into the bathroom, 'Why did you put talcum powder in my underwear?'

She replied with a snicker. 'It's not talcum powder, dear; it's 'Miracle Grow'!!!!! !

I am with Dr. Cranium and Gran on this one. TTK could be a bit of a grouse from from time-to-time, but his sarcasm and wit added a depth and color to the forum that I miss. And he certainly was a knowledable source of information.

He was a liar too, selling illegal knives to the UK, all the while spouting BS abut them being perfectly UK legal, knives are very far removed from watches, and are a big problem in the UK. He also ripped people off, with a group buy, many peeps out of pocket and without a watch. One of the last things he did here was threaten and insult the powers that be. He was an ass.....

So why are we discussing this total toss pot still? He really isn't worth it.....

I am with Dr. Cranium and Gran on this one. TTK could be a bit of a grouse from from time-to-time, but his sarcasm and wit added a depth and color to the forum that I miss. And he certainly was a knowledable source of information.

I don't know the guy they are describing here. Sounds like he went off the deep end somehow Edd. He was like our version of a radio "shock jock".

He was a liar too, selling illegal knives to the UK, all the while spouting BS abut them being perfectly UK legal, knives are very far removed from watches, and are a big problem in the UK. He also ripped people off, with a group buy, many peeps out of pocket and without a watch. One of the last thing he did here was threaten and insult the powers that be. He was an ass.....

So why are we discussing this total toss pot still? He really isn't worth it.....

As I said, no one ever had an impartial opinion of Neil! Love him or hate him!

I don't know the guy they are describing here. Sounds like he went off the deep end somehow Edd. He was like our version of a radio "shock jock".

I agree. I admit I was away for a while and as a result must have missed a lot of this. All I can say is that I used to look foward to reading his posts while at work, which often resulted in people staring in at my office door while I laughed uncontrollably at my computer screen.

Come to think of it, what ever happened to Pug, ryyannon, et. al. ?

haha @hike

thats a good one (ill tell my GF)

and @teejay

two vulcanoes walk into a bar, one is a chinese vulcanoe

other is jewish... after having drunk a few pints the jewish

vulcanoe dodders, stands up and *POW* kicks the

chinese vulcanoe down from his barstool with a giant mae geri kick

kick_in_air.jpg

...the chinese vulcanoe lies on the floor shaking...

"Duh... what was THAT for???"

"Thats for pearl harbor you japanese pig!"

"For pearl harbor? But i am chinese!!"

The jewish volcanoe replies...

"Well, Japanese, chinese... never mind, that doesnt matter!!"

They both sit down again and order another pint.

After a few more drinks the japanese(lol) SORRY

i mean the chinese vulcanoe(doesnt matter) JUMPS UP

turns around and kicks teh jewish vulcanoe right into his face

with a giant twio tora yop chagi...

Demo.jpg

The jewish volcanoe falls to the floor and trembles...

"I think ive lost a tooth... dam_n... what the hell was THAT for??"

"Thats was for the sinking of the Titanic you bloo_dy jew!!"

"Titanic?? But that was an iceberg!!!"

The japanese vulcanoe replies...

"Well Iceberg..., Hirschberg, Goldberg... W_TF doesnt matter any way *burp*!!!"

:lol:

Am not quite sure about the vulcanoes could be parrots too but i was too drunk

when i heard it the first time... i almost pi$$ed my pants!!

George

I agree. I admit I was away for a while and as a result must have missed a lot of this. All I can say is that I used to look foward to reading his posts while at work, which often resulted in people staring in at my office door while I laughed uncontrollably at my computer screen.

Come to think of it, what ever happened to Pug?

I recall he announced he was taking a break from the boards for a bit. Over 10,000 posts...he deserved some time off.