When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TH Carrera on racing leather

Whatever123

Hi!

I already wanted to sell my Carrera a couple of weeks ago, I just didn't wear it anymore. The main reason was that I never really liked the bracelet, too wobbly and too much stretch. So after a bit of thinking (and because I didn't get good offers for the watch... :rolleyes:), I decided to keep it and buy a nice racing-style leather strap for it. So I did... here's the result:

What do you think? I really like it and haven't taken the watch of my wrist for the last couple of days. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And the strap was below 20 euros...

Cheers,

Whatever123

• 4 weeks later...

DSC00309.jpg

I did almost the same thing- put an OEM rubber strap on. I like the watch so much I bought the gen (brown face)

The rep S/S bracelet is kinda sharp and loose. I had to polish it and sand the edges. But, as you see side by side, the rep is very good. I doubt anyone would call it out.

DSC00308.jpg

Edited by Noel Fleischer

Hello

there's an english website (i think i can't write here the name of the website) that sells these racing straps "Di-Modell Rallye" with colored stitching : it fits perfectly with the Tag Carrera : mine has red hands, so i bought the black leather strap with red stitching. This shop has orange, yellow and blue stitching with this di-modell strap too. I think it's the only shop that sells theses colored models.

Marchi

Di-Modell-Rallye-Red%281of3%29a.gif

Edited by marchi