When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your favorite watch recommendation

Broker1981

Hey everybody!

Well the summer season has now officially passed, and although it wasn't the best, it's been decent. :) Decent enough for me to deserve a new watch.

I have two watches right now, both gotten from Joshua. These are:

1. Breitling for Bentley Flying B Chronograph

2. Rolex Daytona, Red Gold, working Chronograph

I have included a really bad picture of the Rolex so you can see the relationship in size. I managed to crack the glass of the Breitling, so i had to start wearing the Rolex daily. I have gotten many compliments on it, and even though i originally bought it to use as an accessory at a pimp & hoe party it has really grown on me and i like the feel of it.

I do have some seriously big wrists (9.5" around"), and watches with rubber or leather straps are usually too small.

I am interested in your recommendations and personal favorites. Any and all are welcome. If any vendors have recommendations then please keep in mind the wrist size and that i need to have the bracelet extended. Please include any extra cost in your pricing. Offers of sale should be sent by PM. :)

I do have one final question, and that is if anybody knows somebody who sells Rado. I have been through several trusted sites, but i am unable to find any Rado vendors.

With Regards,

:D

The Master Chef

PS: The best suggestions will be rewarded with the recipe to my famous dark and white chocolate mousse with marinated cherries. (see attached picture) :thumbsupsmileyanim:

post-20754-033401600 1282912933.jpg

post-20754-049149200 1282914197.jpg

Any of the PAM's that are 44mm or larger. I think the new DSN Submersibles are really really nice. As far as the leather straps, they can be made to any length.Possibly the Rolex DSSD, however you would probably have to get extra bracelet links to make it fit.

Any of the PAM's that are 44mm or larger. I think the new DSN Submersibles are really really nice. As far as the leather straps, they can be made to any length.Possibly the Rolex DSSD, however you would probably have to get extra bracelet links to make it fit.

Hi!

I have e-mailed with both Andrew and Joshua, and they are both unable to get longer leather straps. Do you know a site which sells these straps or even custom makes them?

www.ABP-paris.com make fabulous straps. Not cheap, but the best quality. All made to your exact specifications.

I have also had some wonderful straps from HK Tan. Excellent quality, reasonably priced. But he does have a full order book so be patient.

I hope that is information is up-to-date. I haven't bought any straps for a couple of years.

But - there is no doubt in my mind that a quality strap will transform your rep.