When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Super Franken Navitimer II TT

iluvhockey

I have finally finished my franken Navitimer II TT. Gen slideruler, Lello date wheel, Gen Dial and painted black chrono hands. I wonder if it can pass as a gen??? Only two flaws as far as I know. Caseback and lack of lume on the gen tt dial. What do you guys think? Yes the slideruler does line up, gen dial and gen slider ruler.

navi1f.jpg

Edited by iluvhockey

Fantastic franken, probably one of the best around, the only issue is the datewheel is slightly offset from the datewheel hole. Note sure if the single digits are towards the left side on the gens, I recall this having to do with the A7750 movement, the datewheel position is a little off through a gen dial.

Otherwise, the slide rule is perfect, it really looks magnificent :)

Great job! :drinks:

very nice!...wear it well...

where/how did you have the chrono hands painted?...

one the tricompax - the datewindow at 4.5 requires a different datewheel than the standard ones with date at 3...andreww posted a thread where he did a mock-up of a 4.5 dw and the offset degrees/spacing...

R-

very nice!...wear it well...

where/how did you have the chrono hands painted?...

one the tricompax - the datewindow at 4.5 requires a different datewheel than the standard ones with date at 3...andreww posted a thread where he did a mock-up of a 4.5 dw and the offset degrees/spacing...

R-

I painted it myself with an air brush with primer. Just got to make sure it doesn't get blown away. I am also working on a date wheel for a tricompax,as it is my next project. I will post if it works out. Yeah without Andreww I would not know the flaws and how to fix. He derseves the props on the breitling community.