When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sunday W/C

PowerShot

Still the SM300:

986217584_AMUPB-X3.jpg

LHOOQ....Input into the SM300..I have a couple of gens & a recent Military rep all w/ brite stainless hands. Yours appears to have white on all 3.

I just recieved a set of hands from Otto Frei, Main hands are brite stainless & the 2nds hand is white like yours. Were any of these issued w/ this combination? Thanks,... your collection is truly amazing!Regards, Mike Cotter

LHOOQ....Input into the SM300..I have a couple of gens & a recent Military rep all w/ brite stainless hands. Yours appears to have white on all 3.

I just recieved a set of hands from Otto Frei, Main hands are brite stainless & the 2nds hand is white like yours. Were any of these issued w/ this combination? Thanks,... your collection is truly amazing!Regards, Mike Cotter

Thanks, Mike. The full story on this watch is here. I do have to point out that my hour and minute hands are in stainless steel, while the sweep is painted white. They're all gens from Ofrei, and I was certain this was how it's always been with 2nd-generation SM300s. The stainless steel sweep is something I've only seen on recent SM300 reps, and on the 5517 MilSub.

I could be very wrong, though, and I'd love to see pictures of your gens!