When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB All Black.... Adults only :D

deniz21

hey guys, i just want to show you some pics i made today, im still so amazed from this watch because its so beautyful :) and the crazy thing was at the beginning i was never thinking of getting a HBB watch :) but when lani was posting pics of the all black ayrton senna i was blowing away :) and some month later i have bought this one :) and i cant wait to get my second one :D the ice bang evo .. oh yeah :D

and while writing this, i still cant believe why we dont have a hublot section, come on guys, look at this watch and tell me that these watches dosnt deserve a own section ;)

btw credits for Ms King for delivering and finding me this watch :) thanks

dsc07548a.jpg

some photoshop play, but its still amazing how the brushed parts change the color in different lights

dsc07548b.jpg

dsc07532a.jpg

think about it Mods ;)

all the best

deniz

LOL dont remind me ;) btw is that standard AR? seems great.. also maybe try cropping the photos so the watch is in the middle of it rather then so much towards the top as it is a good shot thats hte only thing throwing it off a little bit imo

hey T my man :) thank you buddy :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yes it was a awsome time bro :)great fun, great people and of course great weather :) i was realy needing that to forget all the stress i had, i did not even lookd at my handy or going online for the entire time, and i was feeling so FREE :D

but its also nice to be back here and share the time with all of you guys :)

i will post some pics of it later when i have a bit more time :)

hey T my man :) thank you buddy :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yes it was a awsome time bro :)great fun, great people and of course great weather :) i was realy needing that to forget all the stress i had, i did not even lookd at my handy or going online for the entire time, and i was feeling so FREE :D

but its also nice to be back here and share the time with all of you guys :)

i will post some pics of it later when i have a bit more time :)

Glad to hear you had a good time, bro, and awesome that you were able to get away from the net and phone during your trip :) Even when I was in Tokyo, I checked my emails at the hotel :lol: Looking forward to the photos :good:

Yeah O your right :D hopefully i can do some shots with the cam of the i phone 4 soon haha :D

thank you mactower :) believe me you will not regret it, first i was absolutly against this style of the watch..but you know what even after a month i still love it to just look at the watch and the details on it, never a watch has blown me away like this one :D

mickey... I LOVE IT :D

hey mikey, yes your crystal looks very good wow the screws look hot and it looks like they fit perfect :) hopefully the fit also on the v5 :)

yesterday i talkd with a friend who sells mid and highrange watches like Maurice Lacroix or nomos and stuff to watch stores and ads, we had a drink together and when he saw my all black he had a smile in his face and said wow :D and he did not asked if this watch is a gen or a rep........ wich surprised me a bit :D hes no pro with hbb so i dont think he knows some of the flaws at my watch, but he has a feeling for quality, i mean he has watches for over 50000 euro in his car that he showd me ;) after seeing my hbb :p